Chapter 3

Looking over at me, he froze like he was trying to figure out who I was. He suddenly jumped up and ran to hug me. ''Sweetheart your here! Thank God, I need your help, a favor.''

I welcomed the hug but pulled back slightly after he asked a favor. '' Dr. Roberts you don't need to ask for a favor from me, I'll do anything you need me to do.''

He nodded his head and walked back to his desk. ''Now as I was saying we have to wait for information, but I have called the best of the best to handle this mission.''

''And who would that be?'' The Russian women exclaimed.

''Her'' Dr. Roberts pointed at me. '' Now please, I've said that were getting the best on this case and that all teams are working on it.  Now go back home so I can fill in this bird on what's going on.''

All eyes were on me, as I stepped aside and watched all 6 citizens walk out of the small office and into the waiting room.

With the door closed Dr. Roberts sighed and rubbed his hands up and down his face. He sat back in his chair for a while before he spoke. ''Sang, I'm happy your here and I wish it were under better circumstances but unfortunately that's not the case.'' He spoke before lifting his head up.

''Phil, what's going on? I have never seen this place look quilted before. And Who are those outside?'' I asked as I settled down in the chair in front of his desk.

''One of the best teams in the Academy have gone awol. No one can find them and or haven't heard from them until 3 days ago.''

''The academy and the 8 men and women outside all received a taunting letter about the missing dogs. It was a promised revenge and a scary notation to what's going on with the dogs. Here this is the file on all the missing dogs and the mission they were currently working on before they disappeared.'' Phil hesitantly handed me 2 thick folders and a letter on top. I took them and carefully started to look over the details of the dogs.

The Blackbourne and Toma team were extremely well known in the Academy. I've never seen them, nor have I talked to them, but I have heard numerous stories about them. 9 dogs on the Blackbourne team and 6 on the Toma team. They merged together after one of the Toma team members fell in love with a fellow academy member and formed a duo. Forming the Blackbourne x Toma team, there were 14 of them in total.

Owen Blackbourne, Sean Green, Dakota Lee, Nathan Griffin, Victor Morgan, Lucian Taylor, Gabriel Coleman, Silas Korba, North Taylor.

Toma Team

Axel Toma, Marc Weiland, Corey Henshaw, Brandon Henshaw, Yevgeny Raven Ravenstahl. Former Toma Member Kevin White. Kevin White + Mindy White is a duo after a long relationship turned marriage.

All the dogs where between the age of 24 and 23. They have been working side by side with each other for over 8 years. Each with their own special talents, they've done countless mission with each other and are truly a family from what is written in the files. Helping each other from children to teens.

I just read the basic information and skipped over the past as I have no care for it. I started to read about the mission they were currently working on. As I read the file, one name stood out to me. Volvo. He's a notorious evil man who deals drugs, tracking, murders. He's been on the Academy most wanted ever since he drove numerous teams apart. They were working on a string a murders and robbery across the wealth in European Countries. All 14 were called into the case. They were currently in Lithuania working on intel at a Prestigious College. They posed as Professors and opened up a coffee shop close to the campus to get intel. They were 3 months in on the mission and from the notes and reports they were close to finding out the people responsible for the robberies and murders all across Europe.

They went missing roughly 2 weeks ago after Dr. Roberts who was the lesion on the mission haven't gotten a updated report. A team that is based in Lithuania were told to do a check up on the team because it was quite odd not to hear anything from the dogs. They arrived at the apartments they were staying in. A total 4 apartment were trashed, everything was thrown around and loads of blood splatters were found all over the place. Tested DNA did belong to the some of the dogs, but most were of unknown persons.

Closing the files, I took and read the letter. The following read

'' Hello to who this may concern. I have a group of filthy dogs in my cells. Normally they are dirtied with whores and drugs alike but when my soldiers came and told me there were a bunch of snooping dogs all over my recent endeavors of stealing from the rich and some murders here and there. I came too and told them to capture and round up those dirty dogs. They sure as hell know how to put up a fight. The Academy sure know how to train their dogs right. There so good, I may have to round them up to fight each other for all little bit of entertainment. I've done my hardest to break them but they sure are a strong team. But I have many ways to break a team, I've done it once and I'll do it again. I'll keep doing it until there are no more Academy altogether.''

With Much Love,

Volvo

''I need you to find them as soon as possible. You'll need to go awol, no contacting anyone in the Academy. You need to be stealthy, even if you have them in your hold, you need to hide. Do not come back to HQ until you get a call from me. Find them and give me a signal, I'll be keeping an eye out for one.''

''So, when I get them back, you want me to hide them? From what?''

''Sang I believe there is a spy in the Academy. I think there is someone in the Academy working for Volvo. I've brought it up with the other council member but only a few agree with me. I don't think it's safe for any ghost or another Academy members.''

''Ok, I will do it.'' I gave a Phil a hug and he gave me all the necessary papers to board abroad and a new identity.

''Good Luck Sang, I'll be on the lookout. I know you're the only one who can find them. Please try your best and please be safe.'' He gave another hug, a kiss on my forehead, and pushed me on my way.