Chapter 3: Kakashi's Alter Ego

The tension arise as both of them glared at each other. Knowing how sinister Kakashi's words are, he probably wanted to shame the poor girl right in front of Sandaime.

'Right... I forgot he still in his cold-blooded state'. Yugao frowned. 'Anbu Kakashi... Just like Obito stated in the anime before, every actions he did in killing enemies is no different than the way of him committing suicide and unconsciously intended to end his life quickly. He's in depressed stage right now'. Yugao thought rationally and forced herself to smirk a little.

"Knowing you as the leader of the Anbu, it's quite natural to act spoiled and professional as well". She could sensed Kakashi triggered behind the mask. "Professional my ass". His body tensed.

"You"- Sandaime immediately coughed and cut their debates. "That's enough". Yugao only smirked satisfied for successfully created a tie in shooting sinister words at him.

Sandaime stood in front of Kakashi. "Open the mask, Kakashi. You're outside of the mission right now". Kakashi flinched and tilted his head up.

"Sandaime, you just mentioned my whole identity at this girl. Aren't the members of the Anbu are not allowed to share their personal information to others"? Yugao just side eyeing him. 'As if I never know your sadistic story until the end of your carrier idiot'. Yugao mentally cussed him.

"This is Yugao Uchiha. Another survivor of the Uchiha clan after Sasuke". Kakashi's eyes widened. "My squad in charged of finding victims inside of the Uchiha's village. There's nobody else alive other than Itachi's younger brother. Even Tenzo did his wholesome research inside of every houses there". He objected while glancing at her.

Yugao immediately understood as she saw Sandaime's vision focused on her. He wants her to think of logical excuse so there will be no doubt of her from escaping the incident occured before.

"I was on the mission outside of the Uchiha quarters. I came back half an hour before noticing the entire place was black out. I just stood outside at the main gate". Kakashi was quiet. "Hearing their voices mixed of rage, fear and despair made me realized that something horrible has happened and of course... I will be a dead meat if I step inside.".Yugao internally sighed in relief as she managed to coop up with the best explanation somehow.

"Instead of being another sacrifice, I'd better start and live my new life as the second survivor of the Uchiha members". She looked back at Sandaime as he nodded in agreement.

"You heard that". Sandaime added. However,  the silver haired boy just stand there not moving an inch as he tried to process everything she said.

"So you're the person that I passed yesterday while I'm on my way to that place". His fingers rub his chin. "I see". Kakashi removed the Anbu mask from his face and stared at Sandaime.

'Fuck. He's perfect'. Yugao almost blushed but immediately composed herself. Knowing her fictional crush is now alive right beside her, she couldnt help it but feel her chest tightened. 'Luckily I'm an expensive woman'.  She reassured herself calmly. Love isn't gonna distract her focus on her upcoming dangerous missions. The worst scenario that could actually happen is that she will probably die unexpectedly and Kakashi will be the one who killed her. 'Just like Rin Nohara'. Yugao sweated. 'The fuck am I thinking right now'?!

"Kakashi, I understand that you might have a lot of question to ask right now about Yugao's existence. Yugao Uchiha will be placed under my supervision as my personal assistance. Until then, I will assign a special task for you, Kakashi. For now, you're dismissed".

Kakashi just kneeled down in shock not blinking for a while until he finally responded. "Are you sure she won't betray your trust, lord third"? His eyes darted on her.