Chapter 2: Make Things Right

'haaa... So what now'? Her stomach grumbled as she sniffed Ichiraku ramen's food. Yugao took out her wallet and checked the remaining amount of her money.

"Eh?Isn't this... Coins"? She observed the hokage face carved on the coin surface. She sighed. "I see... Once I entered this world, everything changed completely.Even my real world money turned into Konoha's coins".

She count the coins again. She felt helpless now. Yugao has zero knowledge about Konoha rules and regulations. That concludes the way villagers here pay foods and buy other stuffs. "Guess I have no choice".

She entered Ichiraku stall and sat on one of the stool. "Excuse me uncle, can I have a bowl of ramen with menma on it"? She asked cutely. "Right on the way"! She sighed. Knowing this new place she got reincarnated, there's nobody she could rely on as shelter nor spy to gather new informations.

"Not to mention I don't have place to sleep". She scowled. Suddenly a bowl of ramen was placed in front of her causing her stomach to grumble again. Saliva drooled out from her mouth. Yugao grinned and immediately take the chopsticks nearby. "Well, what matters right now is to serve my empty stomach with Naruto's favourite food".

"You know my name sister"?! That sudden energy from familiar voice made her choke on noodles.  "Sister"? She glanced on her side. An orange shirt boy with yellow hair and some lines of  whiskers at both of his cheeks immediately sat beside her.

'shit'. She quickly let out an awkward laugh. "Oh hello there". The boy just grin widely and peek at Yugao's ramen. She noticed this and stared at him for a moment.

"You hungry"? The boy nodded quickly. "I just finished my shuriken training session and now there's nothing that could satisfy me except this old man Ichiraku ramen"!

'Naruto Uzumaki'.Yugao thought as she looked at him with soft gaze causing Naruto to blush. "Uh-uh s-sister is very rare to see around here. Are you new to Ichiraku empire"?He asked shyly while slowly scratch his cheek.

"Yes I'm often busy doing my mission under Hokage's order. Today is my day off". She smiled. Yugao had no choice but to lie throughout her existence in this world. 'I hate lying' She mentally cussed herself.

"Wow!You sure are a talented hardworking shinobi sister.I guess there's no easy ways to become hokage. I will work hard and attract everyone's attention like... Everyone!Konoha villagers! I, Naruto Uzumaki will definitely become Hokage of the leaf!Until then, remember my name"!

Yugao just laughed at Naruto's determination. "You're right kiddo. That's what it takes to become hokage. The will to follow your ninja way and never give up.Goodluck with that,Naruto".

She gasped. 'Shit. I did it again'! She thought as she realized Naruto's eyes sparkled. "Sister, how do you know my name?Have we ever met before"? Yugao was speechless for a moment. 'I'm going to lie again didn't I'... Yugao sighed.

"Hahaha yes of course. You're the problematic kid likes to get everyone's attention by being creative drawing your arts on Hokage's stone face right"?! She ruffled his hair causing the kid pouted at her. "Now, now. don't look at me like that". she smirked.

"Ugh... They keep shooing me away like I did some kind of crime. I just want to have some fun though". Naruto stated casually. Yugao gazed him for a moment.

'That's right. Even from the very beginning, people isolated him and treated him like he never existed. That one rule made by Sandaime to not tell Naruto that he had Kyuubi sealed inside of his stomach is actually make sense for the current treatment from villagers. This world is definitely not fair for such a kind kid like him'.

She smiled before slowly pushed her bowl of ramen to Naruto. "Eat that. Its on me". She smirked. Naruto blushed and stared at Yugao in awe. "Sis-sister are you sure"? His eyes watery.