Chapter 3

Lola
*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙冬˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

"Oh come on it's Friday, you have to go to that party" I says, I'm practically begging, I can't disappoint Luke, Juli's going, she loves parties, she's got to go.

"Please, please, please, pretty please" I say batting my eyes lashes at her and curling my lips, who wouldn't say no "oh fine, lemme get dressed" she says walking to her room.

"Yess!!" I say in victory. I see her roll her eyes, and head to my room to get ready. It's not warm but not too cold either, so I grab a baby tee with some jeans and throw a plain black hoodie over it, I curl my eyelashes and head to the living room, Turning the tv, Juli always takes ages to get ready but she's probably going to take longer since it's a party.

______________________________________

By the time we get to their house the place is packed. Cars up and down the street, blaring music and plastic red cups all over the front lawn. If mom and dad saw the state of this house, they would not be too happy.

I furrow my brows and turn to talk to Juli "this place is trashed, already" I say, "that's just the party life my friend" she wraps one arm around my shoulder and pulls out her phone "Hey guys it's Juli here with the lovely Lola, say hi" I wave and smile, "hi!" I say "we are here at a hockey team party! Lola here got us invited. Ok so right now I'm wearing a black tube top with a leather jacket on top and some jeans. Lola, show the people your outfkt" she turns flips the camera and crouches on the ground. I start posing, "I'm wearing some jeans and a Boston U hoodie!" She get back up and flips her camera again "hope you guys have a great night, I'll check in tomorrow, love ya!" She blows a few kisses and put her phone away.

"Let's get this party started!" She opens the door and raises both her hands and the music gets louder. I'm not a party type of person, but if Lukey's throwing a party, Imma be there.

"I'm gonna get a drink" she yells in my ear before walking away. Now I'm alone, ok. "Hi, I'm Jackson." I turn to face the guy who is apparently talking to me. "I'm Lola" I smile. "So so u go to Boston U?" He says, ok so he's talking to me, cool...

"Yeah I just transferred"

"Oh nice, where did u go before" I hate telling people I came from Harvard, it's just weird, but before I could say anything someone yanks him and yells "what the fuck Jackson?"

Zach
*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙冬˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

The party started an hour ago and I'm having the time of my life. "Have you seen Lola?" Luke says looking out the window as he sips his drink. "Nah why?" I ask pouring myself another drink. "Dunno, just thought she'd bring Juli" he looks a little sad but before I could say anything he turns around and walks away.

"Hey baby" someone whispers in my ear. It's Cherry, one of my old hookups that thinks we are a thing. "I'm not your baby" I say, my voice cold and stern, as it should be when confronting her.

"Oh come on honey, you know you miss this" she says gesturing to her body "no I don't so don't talk to me again and don't come to one of my parties, last I checked, you're not welcome here" I walk away to find Luke.

Across the room I see Lola, I mean she's not hard to miss, she's really tall, practically towers everyone here, everyone who's not a hockey player at least. As I make my way over to her Jackson those up to her. Fuck no. Jackson's an ass. One of my teammates but thinks he's better than everyone, he's not. He's much, much worse.

The second I see her smile at him a wave of anger rushes through my body. I walk faster, there is no way in hell am I going to let the excuse for a human named Jackson talk to someone as innocent as Lola.

I yanks him towards me and says "What the fuck Jackson?" Lola looks at me, confused as Jackson pushes my hand off his shoulder and yells "get off me Zach, I'm just trying to talk to someone" he gestures to Lola and gives me the 'im about to get laid' look. No way in hell.

I lean down to talk to him. "Cherry's been asking bout you" and with that he practically sprints off, leaving Lola alone and confused. "Um, ok" she says and looks up to talk to me "Zach right?" I turn and walk away, complete ignoring her.

A/n
Ok mr cold, being a lil mean and blowing my gurl off. Ok... Happy reading