Azul Journal Entry 1

Happy Birthday Brother it feels like only yesterday that we were in the Blue Village with father and Osivian life was much more peaceful at the time but now I'm on my own that monster killed you and Osivian , I have Doc we are celebrating your 25th birthday today old man , I hope to see you again one day brother till next time Sven. Now to you my Journal well Svens journal I took the unfinished one and decided to continue it using the rest as proof or aid in my current mission.

Two months ago I resigned as leader of the Blue Steve's and left them all behind but don't worry I left them with Seth my apprentice at the time , Doc tells me that they just started to move a may go back to the village once they go I may use that area as a training ground but none the less I've been studying these papers that were left on the floor of the Elder Hub.

I've discovered a decent bit I found out the elders also know of the gods so right now that puts it at Me , Brindr , the Elders and I believe Galaxy that know of these gods I'm not sure how to contact the gods but that's not my main priority I've also discovered that multiple worlds exist well at least that's what the Elders believed and I believe it has something to do with this prophecy.

In my other off time I've been training my elder energy now that I also have the powers of a green Steve I'm able to do plant magic that farthest I've gotten with my training is growing some crops faster like if I was using bonemeal , this skill would've been very useful during those little camping trips with Dad , but yeah that's all I have for today don't wanna fill this thing up with useless information I'll write again in you soon