The Royal Ball

Ever since my 16th birthday when i turned into my wolf no-one has ever bothered talking to me , this may be because am an omega and very small compared to other males. At first i was hurt by the fact that my pack, my family would ignore me but i started getting used to it it didn't matter anymore that i was ignored and nonexistent.

Although the pack would ignore me i always had my family's love and affection, i was especially closest to my mom since she was an omega as well so we bonded with that , she's my bestfriend, me and my brother alex didn't talk much but he was always there for me even when i got bullied and unlike me and my mom he was a beta just like our dad so they were preety close too.

Cayden hurry up were gonna miss it, I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

We are going to a meeting in the pack house our alpha has an announcement to make and honestly I'd rather not be there considering that the alpha is a total douche he used to bully me in highschool but since our graduation last year he's layed off especially since he became alpha.

I headed downstairs to see my mom waiting for me , when she saw i was done she literally dragged me to the pack house.

The pack house was quite full and overcrowded which is a surprise coz usually only the adults attend these meetings, i could see my dad and brother as we reached where they had been seated , unlike me my dad and bro were well built, tall and mascular whereas i was short and slim which is another reason am not talked to by the pack.

What took u guys so long my brother asked looking at my mom and me

Well cayden here was being as slow as a snail, my mom said giggling

I rolled my eyes at her and she shoved my shoulder and i made a shocked face while holding my heart,  she just laughed at my reaction.

I was always energetic around my family more than strangers so even if i wanted i couldn't make any friends and at times it's why i wish i had found my mate, its been three months since my 18th birthday and i haven't found my mate yet, it left me and my wolf restless.

Attention everyone settle down, the alpha said and everyone complied because no-one disobeyed the alpha very typical

The pack house went silent and everyone's eyes were on the alpha he took this as a clue to continue speaking

The Alpha King will be having a ball in two days time to commemorate his new tittle and every pack is invited, Due to the distance between the palace and our pack we leave tomorrow morning everyone is advised to pack any necessary item tonight, You are dismissed.

Okkkkk be honest how is the first chapter so far, am not a professional writer but i do enjoy it and i hope you ghys enjoy this book too 🤗🤗