Sneak peak

Sneak Peak

AUTHOR'S POV

Inaya Zara Khan was walking into the office of Arsalan Asad Abadi an Arab Prince. As his status,he was rude and arrogant, uncaring and emotionless was the words Zara would use to explain Arsalan but at this point she really needed his help.

Zara entered into his office without asking for permission and questioned
"It's been a month since I have given you the proposal but you are still being so nonchalant about it? Aren't you, Your Majesty?"

Arsalan was sitting on his chair. He had a handsome face for which any girl would die for but the girl right infront of him won't. A sharp jaw line, beautiful green eyes and a sculptured face, while a medium sized well trimmed beard added more onto his charm. He had a air of authority and arrogance around him which demanded every person for respect but Zara was not the one to back down.

Arsalan spoke with a sinister smile on his face
"Which proposal you are talking about? I have not received any proposal of yours"

"Don't act fool Mr. Abadi. You know everything."

Arsalan smirked devishily at her response and spoke
"I know everything isn't it Ms. Khan?"

"Don't play those sly games of your Mr.Abadi. It's been a month since I sent you the proposal and still you are so stubborn about it"
Zara glared at Arsalan.

He smirked again and asked her
"You want me to sign that proposal right?"

To which Zara nodded looking at him. Arsalan glanced at her once. Beautiful face, beautiful grey eyes but a bad temper. A grey hijab wrapped around her head showing her modest nature but what a bad temper the girl infront of him had made him rethink his upcoming statement but his obsession for her  kept on increasing since that day. Maintaining his calm facade he stated
"Marry me"

"The heck are you speaking Arsalan? Are you out of your mind?"
Zara yelled at him. She glared at him so intensely as if she would bury him under the ground if she could, and Arsalan knew she could do it if she wanted.

Still maintaining his calm, he shrugged his shoulders in a relaxed manner and proposed
"Marry me and I will accept your proposal. Simple as that"

Arsalan glanced at Zara whose eyes blazed with anger
"Do you know what you are speaking? Nikkah mazak nahi hota hai Arsalan."

[Marriage is not a joke Arsalan]

"Mujhe pata hai Ms.Khan isliye maine yeh baat aapke samne rakhi"

[I know Ms.Khan that's the reason I kept this proposal infront of you]

Zara glared at him and asked
"Why do you want to marry me?"

Arsalan gazed at her again but lowered them as a reminder for him
"I want to have some connections with royal family of India that's what I can say for now. Marry me and I will sign your proposal. I will be able to have connections with the royal family while you can get away from those threats"

Zara lowered her gaze and took a deep breath and questioned
"Is this the only way?"

To which he nodded .

She has came a long way she can't let those measly thearts get into her way. Spending her life with the person whom she hates with passion will be difficult but still she needs his companies protection, his protection. Contemplating on her upcoming words she finally spoke
"Ok I will marry you but on one condition."

Arsalan looked at Zara and raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"I will not tell my family about our nikkah for now."
Zara stated clearly, she can't tell her family about her nikkah can she? Darn it can she tell him the messy situation of her family status right now? Damn NO.

Arsalan nodded his head while Zara continued
" I will live in India to establish my business and we will find a way out of it soon."

Arsalan nodded his head again and questioned again
"Toh mere saath nikkah karne ke liye raazi ho?"

[So are you willing to get married to me?]

Zara confidently answered
"Haa main raazi hu"

[Yes I am willing]

That's how Zara and Arsalan fate got interweaved into each other. Zara and Arsalan went through all the nikkah procedures. Arsalan's friends came over there as witness while Zara was alone on her own wedding day.

"Qubool hai"
"Qubool hai"
"Qubool hai"

Those three words sealed Zara's fate with Arsalan till the day of judgment.

Arsalan left back to Dubai on the same day of their marriage. Before entering into his private jet he spoke his parting words to Zara which left her confused.

"وأخيرا أنت زوجتي زارا، أنت متورطة معي إلى الأبد إلى يوم القيامة"

Finally you are my wife Zara, you are entangled with me forever till the day of judgement

__________

Book Aesthetic

_____________

Themes

☆Marriage of convenience
☆Halal Romance
☆Cross cultural
☆Hijabi Female lead
☆Enemies to lovers
☆Strong female lead
☆Royal romance
☆Slight mature/Steamy

_________________

SOCIALS

IG:- irawritesfiction

__________________________________________________

NOTE

Asslamwalekum readers!!! I am glad that you chose to read my book. I hope you all will support me in this journey.

This book is going to be a mixture of mystery, drama, humour and romance. The book is going to have show very very complicated relations which make you feel a bit confused for a second but you will understand them as the book proceeds.

English or Arabic is not my native language. There can be a lot of grammatical errors but still I will try to lessen them.

As a new writer I would appreciate your votes and comments

Atlast my books characters does not represent a ideal Muslim but they will surely get closer to their deen as the story proceeds.
Well our male lead is kind off bold so his thoughts are going to be same as him.
Female leads decision will be questionable sometime. They are humans who will make mistakes so enjoy the book ahead.

So join me in this beautiful journey and unveil the plot twists.

Allah Hafiz

-Ira