Chapter 2

ZARA WAS READY for the day ahead of her. She needed to confront her mamu and make him understand that she can't marry, not now and never in the future. She is already married for god sake. Right now she can't tell him the whole truth but atleast she can make him delay this marriage proposal and things which he has in his mind.

She headed towards the dining room, it half past seven in the morning. She woke up at five, offered her daily salah and recited the Quran. It was her daily schedule ,she finds peace in the verses of Quran. She still remember her rebellious teen phase where she despised her religion. She was binded by the fact that Allah never helped her at the time she needed the most which leaded her into trying her best to be different but atlast she never found peace. She remembers the time when she read the verse

"لَاايُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا"

"Allah doesn't burden a soul beyond it can bear"

This verse changed her life she came closer to her deen, she changed herself only for the sake of her Rab. There is a saying that

Kon sikhta hai bas baato se har insaan ke zindagi main hadsa jaruri hai

Those incidents changed her life. She finally understood Allah never left her alone. If he did she would have not made it so far.

After that she dealt with the documents which were needed to be checked and signed accordingly.

The only thing remaining was to tell her secretary to book a flight to Dubai as she needed to settle her company over there. She promised him that night, the night of his departure,the night of their wedding. She was ready to accept this relationship but what she really needed is to confront him if he is willing to spend his life with her?

Arsalan is quiet a confusing person she would say. She doesn't really knows what he really wants. His sarcasm and nonchalance makes her go crazy.

He wanted his marriage but is he willing?He surely does call her his wife quite shamelessly to be precise. Maybe he calls her his zawjah to irritate her or maybe he is serious but he does hate her isn't it? But wasn't he the one to propose this marriage proposal in front of her? So he should take the responsibility right? He may also think she is rich, spoiled, arrogant and cold as her mumani said. Does he? If he does then he shouldn't had married her in first place, but he married her to establish connections with royal family. What would happen if she tells him that she doesn't belong to this family? Will he accept her? Or he will leave her just like her father?

Trail of her thoughts were broken as her phone rang. It was her secretary Mary. She picked up the call

"Ms.Khan you have a meeting with Mr.Singanhia at 11:30 you need to discuss the further collaboration about the upcoming project."
Mary informed.