Next Weeks Thurday..

Major time skip >_<

———————
"Author keeps doing so many time skips!" Niki said slamming the book shut
"Wha..?" Y/n tilted her head confused
"Author! So many time skips when they really aren't necessary! This books gonna end up being so short I swear!"
——————
(Okay okay we're getting off track..back got the actual story ..)

It was now Thursday..just one more day until that silly party and y/n still doesn't know whether or not she's gonna go yet..maybe if Niki goes she'll go too. I mean..it's not like they'll send out any more invites so Niki probably won't be invited so y/ns probably good right..?

WRONG !

Just after school y/n was content knowing that there was no way they invited Niki on such a short noti-

"Hey I forgot to tell u I was invited to that party a week ago and I'm gonna force u to go with me" Niki's text interrupted her thought and contentment as she groaned knowing she now had no choice but to go..

"Fine..I'll go." She responded unhappily when Niki texted her again "wanna go shopping for outfits?" Y/n was immediately happy again as she had an excuse to hang out with Niki and go shopping "yeah I'd love that! I'll be over to pick you up soon!" She texted back almost immediately as she took her moms keys today she wasn't even here..maybe she was sober enough to go to work today..? Who knows who cares..

She drove to Niki's where Niki came out and got into the passenger seat and they drove to the mall.

Niki got out of the car and y/n followed her like a little puppy into target where they looked around at the outfits and they of course couldn't choose..

They looked around almost every store and just bought clothes they liked completely forgetting that they came there for one outfit..

They bought accessories and clothes from a lot of stored before remembering why they were there so they finally got their outfits
(Y/ns outfit! Again feel free to imagine anything else you want!)

They bought accessories and clothes from a lot of stored before remembering why they were there so they finally got their outfits (Y/ns outfit! Again feel free to imagine anything else you want!)

(Sry I decided to just find one for y/n feel free to imagine an outfit for Niki if wanted !)

After they bought their party outfits they bought some makeup from the brand flowerknows (my beloved makeup brand)

Y/n and Niki had finished shopping so she unfortunately had to drop Niki back off at her house and she went back home with her knew clothes.

———————
Shorter chapter :3
I hope you Little Darlings are enjoying this so far!
Feel free to give any feedback or suggestions!

445 words!