Chapter 12

It was finally the weekend at Hogwarts, and Bella was wide awake but remained in her warm and cozy bed with Toffee curled up beside her.

She had no plans so go anywhere today, not even to Hogsmeade like everyone else was. Don't get her wrong, she loves the place but after what happened in DADA she's been down since.

She usually a happy and cheeky person, but sometimes Bella has days where she has depressive episodes. Those days she would spend most of her time in bed, reading, knitting or working on homework. She barely spoke on those days, and would result back to using sign language.

Bella heard the bedroom door open, but she made no effort to move. Her grey eyes were focused on Toffee, her pointer finger running up and down his scales. The girl felt a hand gently caressing the side of her head, her eyes flickering up to meet a pair of hazel eyes.

"How are you feeling, bug?" James asked softly, combing his fingers through her hair.

'Sad' She signed with her free hand, making his face drop some more.

"Do you feel up to going to Hogsmeade today? Or do you want to stay in instead?" Potter questioned, looking over her face sadly. He always hated seeing her like this, but he knew that all he could do was be there for her and to be patient.

'Stay in' Bella signed in response.

"Alright. Well, there's some breakfast over on the table, so please try to eat it. And if you can, try to get out for a little while. Get some fresh air" James instructed gently, grazing his thumb over her cheek.

'I will, dad' Bella gave him a small smile, the man placing a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

Bella sighed to herself, turning onto her back and stared up at the enchanted ceiling which showed the stars.

It was something her father always did to help her sleep at night, it made her feel comfortable. It was the Regulus constellation, which was a way for him to be there without physically being there.

'You should eat, mistress. You can't skip your meals' Toffee hissed softly, nuzzling his face against her cheek.

The girl sighed once again, before getting out of bed and walked over to the table which held her food. She smiled softly when she saw a tray filled with her favourites. She sat and ate in silence, a book in her free hand. Toffee was in his large tank, feasting on a rat.

The dark haired girl stayed in her room for about an hour, before she decided that maybe she shoulder go out for a little while. She had a quick shower and dressed herself into simple clothing, the girl also decided to leave Toffee on his heated rock in his tank.

Bella walked down the empty hall, her hands in the pocket of her hoodie...well, Theo's hoodie that she may have stolen. She was slightly worried that she may bump into certain people, but shook her head as she didn't want that to ruin her alone time.

She had been walking for about fifteen minutes before there was a hissing sound. Pausing mid-step, Bella frowned as she listened for the noise again. She was about to shrug it off, but froze when the hissing sound came back.

'Heiress, come to me' It was the same voice she heard the other day. The girl didn't waste any time at all, and followed after the voice. This time she hoped that she wouldn't be bumping into anyone.

'Yesss, heiress. Follow my voice, and you will find me' The voiced hissed again, making Bella walk faster.

She ran up a flight of stairs, then turned right down an empty hall before she came to a halt, slightly out of breathe. She was thankful for the training she went through for quidditch, otherwise she would've passed out by now.