Chapter 9

Bella woke up the next morning to the sound of the black lake hitting against the window, the girl stretched with a groan before sitting up in her bed.

Looking over to her left, she saw Pansy fast asleep with her mouth wide open and soft snores sounding through-out the room. She chuckled to herself quietly, before she got out if bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the her official first day of third year.

After showering and getting into her uniform, she stood before the mirror and she frowned slightly when she saw that her eyes were puffy.

Her breathe hitched when memories of what happened the night before. Being told about her bio dad, seeing him there in the flesh, shifting in an empty classroom and then seeing him again afterwards.

"Bloody hell, this year is going to be awfully difficult" She sighed, clenching her eyes shut to stop any tears from falling out.

"Ella" Pansy's voice snapped her from her thoughts, grey eyes now meeting green ones.

"Morning Pans" Bella smiled.

"Are you okay? Did you sleep alright?" The Parkinson girl asked in concern, stepping closer to grab hold of her shoulder's.

"I'm fine, I just---I suddenly remembered what happened last night and It all just kind of hit me. And I now feel kind of stupid for reacting the way I did" Black chuckled weakly, making Pansy shake her head and a stern look was now on her face.

"Bella, your reaction was valid. That man left you behind, and seeing him after all these years would obviously come as quite a shock. None of us blame you or judge you for how you reacted, in face we were pissed that Dumblefuck decided to hire that pillock. But just know, that me, the boys, your dad and uncle are here for you if you need us. Don't ever be ashamed or embarrassed to come to us for anything, okay?" Pansy spoke, her voice firm but soft so that she got her point across.

Bella started to feel emotional once again, but this time it wasn't because she was sad. The girl adored her friends and family, but she also couldn't help but feel sad as well.

With her condition, she only has a limited time with them. But she had to keep in mind that every minute counts, and so she needed to spend as much time with them as possible.

"Thank you, Pans. You have no idea how much I appreciate you and the others" Bella beamed, the two sharing a bone crushing hug before pulling away.

"Now hurry up and get ready, I'm in dire need of pancakes" Bella sighed dramatically, placing a kiss on the cheek before making her way to the common room.

And just as she waked in, she let out a yelp when she felt someone throw themselves at her, their arms wrapped tightly around her.

Bella relaxed though when she smelt the familiar scent of broom polish and cologne.

"Good morning, Harry" She giggled, the boy pulling away with the famous Potter dopey grin.

"Morning, Belle. How are you feeling this morning?" His face now serious, well, as serious as someone like Harry could be.

"I'm fine, brother dearest. I kind of just want to forget about it, and just try to get through the day in one piece" The female Black stated, giving him a small smile.

Harry wanted to push the subject further, he wanted to know how she truly felt about the whole situation but he didn't want to upset her to the point of another episode. So he decided to leave it. For now.

The raven haired girl then turned her attention to her other favourite person. Theo. She felt herself smiling as she walked over to the teen, and he brought her into his arms.