4. Club Room

Beni was once again reluctantly woken up, although it was much less forceful than the day before.  Beni forced her eyes to open and was greeted to the face of her lovely boyfriend.

"Morning Beni."  He pressed a kiss to her cheek, Koby was always a morning person.  He was already dressed for the  day.  Like Beni, he wore his uniform.  He tried to guide her out of bed, but she refused.  Beni clung to Drake who was still sleeping, he always was the heaviest sleeper between the three.  "Come on, Beni, I know you don't like mornings but you can't spend all day in bed.  If you want to have time to refill you water bottle and flask then you need to get up."

Beni wrapped her legs around Drake and refused to let go, she glanced at Koby and frowned.  Lifting her hands, she began to sign to him.

'I already filled them yesterday.'

"Ah."  Koby paused trying to think of something to get her up.  He made the decision to blackmail her.  Pulling out his phone, Koby took a photo of Beni clinging onto Drake.  "I'll post that."

Beni knew Koby, she knew how sweet he was.  She knew how patient he was, how much of a people pleaser he was.  She also knew that he would absolutely follow up on that threat.  He'd done it before. To save herself and Drake the embarrassment, Beni got up. As she sat up, she took the blankets with her leaving a shirtless Drake with no warmth. The sudden coldness caused him to stir.

'If I wake up, so does he.' She signed, Koby laughed knowing he was just about to do the same exact thing. Almost as reluctantly as Beni, Drake sat up.

"Cold." He glanced around and saw that Beni had stolen all of the blankets,"Petty." She stuck her tongue out at him. Koby cooed at his partners.

"Aww, you two are always so cute in the mornings. I missed this." He smiled at the two, they shared a glance before Beni pulled Koby back into the bed. "Wait- let me go!" Koby panicked, his ironed uniform was getting wrinkled. Drake and Beni peppered his face with kisses before they finally let him go. "It's about time, not that I didn't enjoy it, but now my shirt's wrinkled." He pouted, Beni gave him a head pat before she got up.

She walked to their bathroom, and started to brush her teeth, Drake followed suit. Beni had brought all of her spare necessities with her, so she could easily alternate between sleeping there and in her own dorm. Neither boy cared, they had both expected it. They had all shared a dorm at the academy, the only difference now was that Beni wouldn't be with them every night. The boys had planned to get Beni her own key to the room, despite the fact that duplicating keys was a punishable offense. With Beni's connections, they doubted anything would actually happen. After kicking Drake out of the bathroom, Beni took a quick shower, it was only five minutes. Once she was done she walked out in a towel and saw Koby making breakfast. He looked up from the omelet he was making himself and informed Drake that the bathroom was open for his shower.

"Want a fried egg?" Koby knew she didn't like omelets, she nodded. "Great, could you toast some bread once you get dressed?" He was asking but he received no answer, he didn't need one he knew she would. Beni changed into her uniform and hung her towel on the bathroom door hook. "Yoke?" She nodded. Walking out of the bathroom, Drake went to his wardrobe to grab clothes.

"Could I have sunny side up?" Koby hummed in agreement, as Drake went back into the bathroom to change and style his hair. While being the heaviest sleeper, Drake also had the longest morning routine.

Once Koby's omelet was finished he fried an egg for Beni. She put two slices of toast on his plate before pushing him to sit and eat. He didn't fight her, Beni took over making Drake's breakfast. By the time he had finished getting ready, both his partners had finished eating. Drake ate quickly, not wanting to be late for class. They had fifteen minutes before classes started. Once they had finally left their room, they were greeted by familiar faces leaving their dorm at the same time.