First day at a new school be like 🤢

Here I am writing in this, even after I'd sworn to never write a diary, I mean journal!

Hey, I just got back from my stupid new school and I'm bored!
So, I'm going to vent all that happened to me today in here, just to kill time though. It's definitely not gonna be a regular thing, pfftttt!

I'm also mad at my parents for transferring me to this stupid school!
I knew I wouldn't fit in, and I tried to reason with them, but nooooo, they refused to listen to me.

I remember the day mom woke me up so early, and told me that we were moving to Westchester.
I was so sad, I cried all day.
All I could think of was, what about my school , I'd have to transfer.
I didn't want to change my school!
I went through a lot just to make friends, and now, I'd have to go through all that again?!

So, Mom got me this book and she said I can always write my thoughts in here. She said I'd need it to finally fit in at my new school. Then she kissed my forehead.

I was like, "Geez, Thanks Mom! You shouldn't have

I was like, "Geez, Thanks Mom! You shouldn't have. Like really, why'd you bother?"

But of course I just said all that inside my head, I'm not stupid!

How on earth would writing in a book help me fit in at a middle school?!

I'm 14 for Pete's sake!

I'd be ridiculed if anyone saw me writing in this!

"Mom, Dad, please let's stay" Joey, my younger brother, cried and I tried to reason with them too, but they refused to change their minds.

After so much pleading that was in vain, we finally arrived at Westchester. Dad and Mom own a software company and they don't play with their jobs.
They opened a software company in Westchester.

My Uncle Carlos stays at Westchester, so when he heard about our relocation, he was so happy. I wasn't happy about Uncle Carlos being happy. Don't get me wrong, it's just that Uncle Carlos is a super weirdo!
He's allergic to literally, everything!

How do I put it?

He's a total GERMOPHOBE!!!