ʜᴏɴᴇʏ, ɪᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ!- ʜʏᴏᴍᴀ ᴄʜɪɢɪʀɪ

now playing

now playing..
my love mine all mine- by mitski

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 1:16

♪  My baby, here on earth, showed me what
my heart was worth  ♪

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

summary: in which, domestic roles are reversed!

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Checking the antique clock, you huffed a breath of relief. You only had 5 minutes left of your shift - you couldn't wait to get home, you were exhausted. For the last few minutes, you were going to try and fix the monstrosity that hard work had cast upon your once glowing features.

After many hours working in your office, you were bound to become slightly disheveled with all the stress, you were the CEO after all.
You owned quite a large share of a stock company, and it was going almost unimaginably well.

Opening the ivory drawer that sat adjacent to your office door, you pulled out your work makeup. You always kept some scattered around so you could fix up before you went home.

After smoothing over your makeup and blurring any shiny patches, you added a glaze of lipgloss atop the pigment of your lipstick. Proudly gleaming in your pocket mirror, you spritz a sweet, flowery perfume before tidying up your desk.

Standing up, you straightened out your Saint Laurent black blazer suit, and made your way out of the prison of your office. As soon as the door opened, all chatter immediately muted and once animated beings became zombies, the already rapid pace of the key clicks crescendoed.

Silence rattled the air as the only sound penetrating the eery muteness was the brisk click of your Saint Laurent gold-heeled shoes. Hunched backs became elegant postures and lazy strolls became hasty strides.

Walking out of the entrance revolving doors, a cooling breeze slid through your hair and a balm of frost magnetised to the tips of your nose and ears. A cloud of fog emitting from your plump lips with every icy breath you exhaled.

Sliding open the door of your P1 McLaren, you stepped on the gas and drove as fast as the speed limit allowed, maybe even going slightly over - slightly... But, the thought of seeing your husband made it all worth it as the thought blazed a loving wild fire throughout your chest.

Killing the engine of your luxury car, a giddy grin attached to your face - all remaining personality from work melting when you unlocked the door to your shared home.

"Honey, I'm home!", you shouted as the keys slid out of the lock, placing them on the rack. It was a reference from one of your favourite movies and the phrase just kinda stuck.