ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄᴇᴅ- ʀɪɴ ɪᴛᴏꜱʜɪ

yes I'm aware I've made Rin very ooc but do I give a fuck?? NO 😈🔥 and yes I'm also aware half of this is Niko slander but I promise is don't mean it, FREE MY BOY ‼️

now playing..
church- by chase atlantic

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 0:58

♪ Well, tell me your confessions, baby, what's the worst? yeah ( yeah, what's the worst ?)
Baptise in your thighs 'till it hurts ( you know it hurts ) ♪

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

summary: in which, you are finally ready to get your dream piercing, but also get more than you bargained for when you also meet your dream man.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Praying to the high heavens that this was the right decision and that you wouldn't pussy out at the last second, your pressed your hand against the translucent entrance of the tattoo & piercing parlour and stepped in.

'Supermassive black hole' blared relentlessly through the speakers and the sterile scent - similar to that of a hospital - intruded your sense of smell as you fought back the urge to walk your ass right back out of the door, but alas, you conquered the urges and walked over to the front desk ( bcz you got that dawg in you 🐺 ).

Situated atop a square stool was a boy - no older than 18? - immersed in his rose coloured Nintendo switch, and after hearing the infamous line 'When I run with you, when I hunt with you, I am happy', you came to the swift conclusion he was playing genshin.

You faked a cough in a miserable attempt to gain his attention that was leeched to the console. It being practically smushed against his face. Alas, your efforts were not in vain, as the peculiar boy pulled the half-eaten lollipop out of his mouth with a 'pop' sound and mumbled out a 'One sec, let me finish my last commission'.

Completely baffled by his lack of customer-service skills and blatant lack of care for his job, you stood baffled by what to do and waited for him to finish, though you were close to snapping his nintendo in half.

'Fucking bastard with his little emo ahhh gtfo you too-long bangs ahh bitch'. As you're waiting for the boy to finish, you give him a once over, and fitted to his frame was a simple grey tracksuit, though you half expected him to be wearing fishnets and striped sleeves at that point.

Finally, you heard the beautiful sound of him putting down the console - a huff following the action - but you decided to ignore it as he must already be having a bad day, considering that he had to wake up and look at himself.

That was if he even could with them long-ass drapes stapled to what you're guessing is a fat ass forehead. 'Enough of the slander my lord in heaven will frown upon me' you thought as a giggle burst through your cherry-painted lips and the boy gave you a strange glance.