CHAPTER 1

Hey ppl ..i thought about posting it next week but i thought ki ab story ka shree Ganesh kar hi dete hain.

Follow my insta handle for more story updates:✨ naanki_writezz✨

AUTHOR'S POV

It was early morning as Dhaara woke up feeling fresh and energetic as it was her first day of college. She checked her phone only to find messages of Kashish asking her what dress to wear and as she reacted to the messages her phone rang and it was none other than Kashish .

"Hn bol"   Dhaara answered (yes, speak up)

" and good morning to you too" kashish said sarcastically

" I've to freshen up.. what's it speak fast" she said annoyingly as she is not so talkative early in the morning

" what r you wearing today?" kashish asked in excitement  

" ig something noice and decent as its the first day...so maybe I'll wear kurti " Dhaara said in a plain tone

" hmm..nice but don't forget ur jhumkas and pendant..I am wearing something cute and western." Said in a jolly tone

"kashu why  are you so tensed about it..chill it's not a fashion show " Dhaara said in a calm tone

"come on we're going to a fashion designing college and that too is our first day and maybe we will meet your or my future boyfriend " kashu said teasingly

" seriously, so early in the morning you are concerned about boys we will meet in college... I'm going now..talk to you later." Dhaara sounded annoyed and cut the call.

She decided what to wear and went to bathroom for freshing up she came outside with wet hair and stood infront of the mirror in her white kurti and denim pants  then she applied moisture, minimal kajal and lip balm then wearing her favourite jhumkaas and no doubt she was looking ethereal then went for breakfast.

    (Her look)

"Good morning mumma" she said happily hugging Sakshi from behind

"arey aaj Bina uthaye uth gayi aur tayaar ho gayi" said Sakshi
amused ( today you woke up without me calling you plus ur all ready"

" mumma please pass me the breakfast...kashu will be waiting for me at the station .. I've to go" said in a hurry and Sakshi set the plate in front of her and served her breakfast .

After having breakfast she bowed her head in temple before leaving for the college and on the way she met Kashu

"Damn girl , you look good" said kashu

"I can say the same for you" said in the same tone, and they harried towards their college after entering they were impressed by the campus but as they walked in the campus was so much more , after checking the notice board they found their respective class and got know about what and how many classes are going to be there for the day.

They met new people and made new friends, they enjoyed their time together in the canteen, and some of the people were impressed how Dhaara was so bold and confident in communicating and expressing herself.

After the day was over and both of them were returning home kashu's house came first so Dhaara was returning alone and as she was in stairs going on her floor she could hear faint voices coming from her house & as she was going closer the voices were getting louder...and her stomach sank deeper as if she's bracing herself to face a storm .

...............

Hey please comment and tell kaisa laga ye chapter ...ik starting ke 3-4 chapters introductory honge so please understand

Vote karo and apne reader doston ko recommend bhi karo .. it's my first novel so thoda samjho