Between legends and myth. ..

Im sitting in a cliff waiting for Allison...
We leave hidden message so we can see each other...
But tonight...she's not coming...
Looking at the moon thinking about Sammy. Its been weeks she doesn't talk to me. She doesn't treat me bad it just. I could smell her doubt....fear...when mom is around she act normal so mom can't suspect but when we are alone she just go at her room closing the door or recently she staying at her house.
I'm I feel is my fault for not telling her.For not trust in her....
Stiles is the only one who have access at her but even that the situation is the same...
Stiles said shes not mad at me she just need time to get used to this..im still checking her each time I can...
Her heart still weak ...im just worried something happened and im not around....to save her...

Derek pov
I was doing some push up trying to clear my mind but her words still hammering inside my head pretty bad.
A monster......She call me a monster.....I whispered tensed. Leaving my body fall more tensed taking a towel walk to the bathroom take a shower and changed taking my jacket and walk out to my car...
Are you going out.....Erica ask curious. I simple look at her seriously.
Erica stop!....Isaac said watching my expression
I just want to know....Erica just said moving her hands up. I breath hard out uncomfortable turning walking out...Im almost in my car...
Derek! ....Almost...I'm turning back ....Boyd
What?....I said taking the keys out. I want to leave.
I know is not my concern but since that day in the ice rink you been acting more........Boyd didn't finished looking at me.
More what?....I said face him anger. Boyd look at me reading my face. But what he said.
Her words hurt you...Boyd simple said.
I look away clenching my jaw then back at Boyd opening the door of my car getting inside turning on and look back at Boyd
Your right is not your concern....

Samantha pov
Everything seems fine. A little out of rhythm. Are you being having stressful moments? And don't lie to me...David my doctor said with the stethoscope checking. I was on my check up routine.
A couple of night without sleep actually.....I said trying to breathe normal. He take the stethoscope away looking at me taking a pen and writing
Why?....he ask
To many things in my mind....I said looking at him
Boyfriend issue....he ask me. I can't avoid it and smile at his question making him look at me.
Is that about?.....David ask me writing
I don't have a boyfriend....I said almost scandalized actually blushing. He look at me from head to toe all smiling make me feel very uncomfortable
Sorry to said that but you are to beautiful to be around and don't have even a guy falling for you....impossible... David said giving me the prescription. I'm just shrinking my shoulder.
That's life. What can I said?....I said shrink a little my shoulder and taking the prescription.
I need those test stat before next week Sammy ekg and the ultrasound. I give you pills to sleep but only if you really need it and these for the stress but I preferred you entrain or do something that keep yourself busy....the doctor said straight up from his desk.
No problem with me...I said standing up
See you next week ....David said opening the door for me.
See you ....I said walk out waived at him. I keep my walk to the hallway looking at the nurse counter....mom
Mom....I call her
What he told you?....mom ask walking at me
I have to do this before next week....I said showing her the prescription and test.
You can do it now and I bring you the results. If that all right with you?...mom said reading the instructions.
Are you busy?....I ask her. I don't want her to neglect her patients. Mom look at me touching my face.
For you or Scott never....

Moment later
I'm finally walking out of the hospital thinking...
What really stress me out? First is the trial against Evan in two days and no one knows about it one of many privileges he have for been...rich... off course about Scott been a werewolf Isaac, Erica ,Boyd and Derek it was a unexpected surprised taking out of a story book...creepy but real. what more I can found around this small town? I keep myself digging book ,surfing in the internet, harassment Stiles each time I can though phone, internet or after school without knowledge of Scott. I know is sound strange. I love my brother since the moment I saw those lovely brown eyes and he's smile...I trust in him...I still do..it just ...right now he's a stranger to me keeping a secret like that but over all this.. I miss him alot..
Getting inside my car taking my phone and see his message
I would like talk to you at the same place we used to meet...s
Sending the message I make another
Im not mad at you.I miss you a lot. I wanna hear and talk to you..miss you brother....
And sending that one two
Turning on my car my phone buzz...reading
No ....meet me at the train station...
Smiling myself in relief in some form driving away...