Healing but also hurt...the truth

It was very earlie even you can see how the light pass shy through the trees, through the fog. Is not morning not yet but it have this kind of enchanted and creep at the same time. I know every single corner and it wasn't only this forest....
But also I teach her every single one...
Walking looking around thinking remembering all the good and bad moments but even then...
I can't stop thinking about her...

Memory....
After been looking for her. I finally found her in our favorite tree spot sitting in the swinging lost in herself...actually I made it for her...
You crazy...I said looking at her
No. I'm not...she said swinging all smiling
What I'm gonna do with you?....I said smiling taking the rope of the swinger stopping her
Hate me..she said looking at me amused
No...I said looking at her very closer
Why?....she look at me surprised
Because I love you.....I said lowing my head brushing my lips againts hers

I'll keep walking trying to understand and still today. I don't understand what really everything when go wrong between us.

Memory...
We are in the place we always meet but this time the situation was different....
Why you have to leave?...I ask her tensed
Because I have too....she said tensed
Talk to me....I ask her
There is nothing to talk about....she said trying not to cry
What I do wrong?....I said grabbing her arm
Nothing....she said taking her arm away from my hand anger
Samantha....
She look at me for a moment tip it toe brushing her lips with mine stepping back and walk away
Goodbye Derek.....

Im driving back, parking my car turning off stepping out with my mind still thinking in many thing meanwhile I'm walking downstairs
How is she?....
I look at him suddenly confused for a moment...Isaac
What?....i said looking at him
Samantha!...How is she?...Isaac ask concern.
She's safe...I simple said walking inside the train taking my jacket off sitting in one of the bench closing my eyes.
I'm curious....Issac said at the train frame door.
What...now...I said anger and uncomfortable looking at him changing my eyes. Isaac step back scared but he didn't move.
Can I ask you something?...Isaac ask with little fear. I look at him strange still my eyes red. I didn't said yes or no.
Do you know each other?...Isaac ask me. That simple question making me anger feeling burning inside. I'm standing up started to walking without take my eyes from Isaac already anger passing by his side taking my jacket again going upstairs. I need to leave. I'm almost at the door stopping looking back at him.
We know each other but that was long time ago...

Samantha pov
Is been almost a week since the incident and now having Scott and Stiles hovering around making me feel comfortable...a little.
I already miss home...
Opening my eyes looking around for a moment trying to recognize but founding Scott sleeping at my side...
Hey....I said very softly with a husky voice touching gentle his head. He look at me still sleepy.
How long you been here?....I ask concern touching his face
Whole night....Scott said still sleeping stretching next to me. Now I feel guilty.
My dear brother. You have school ....I said tired moving a hair from his face.
You come first...Scott said all glowing smiling. What can I do without him?
And trying to breath.....hurts
Hey relax....Scott said standing up quickly checking on me. I'm looking at my side. Scott notice.
What you need?....Scott ask me concerning. I'm just a slide smile.
I just want to sit...I said trying to find the bed bottom.
Don't move...Scott said founding the bottom and helping me sitting lowing his forehead against mine. I love him since he was born. My world runs around him. I'm just exhausted but happy.
Mmm, I miss you...I barely said trying difficult to swallow closing my eyes.
I miss you too...Scott said worried looking at me but relax.
Ohhhh....look who's finallly waking up....
We both look at the door following that unforgettable voice......Stiles
Hi....pinky....I said to Stiles trying to be cheerful.
Ahhhh....I let you pass that....Stiles said smiling and walking inside stopping at the other side of the bed.
For you. How you feeling?....Stiles said giving me a lovely bear with a couple of balloons.
Mmmm....alive. Thank you....I said holding and looking at the bear smiling.
Ahhh...Scott we have to go....Stiles suddenly said strange pointed at the door. I look at Scott in question way and Scott look at me very tensed and worry.
I'll see you later....Scott said kissing my forehead step back and simple walk out. I'm just watching the scene strangely looking back at Stiles. He must read my face.
Ill be watching him. We see you later...Stiles said smiling nervously stepping back walking at the door and leave. My eyes just staring at the door thinking
What's really going on.....