Author note

I couldn't stayed away from Teen Wolf actually.... Derek Hale..The funny thing about this story. I'm started to writing it in December 2015 and I never published because at that time I didn't know how it goes so I simple keep it here and now I believe this story deserve to be read it. I hope you like it.
So...this is my new story.
I hope you like it and embraced it the same with my other stories.
Criticized always accept it is part of growing up.
This one is totally different maybe I used from season but the story almost is mine and try to keep it in one book...I hope
I don't own nothing about Teen Wolf that's certain.
Only the female character.....Samantha
************************************************************
Samantha Mccall is actually Scott cousin but for destiny family ..blood...live..whatever you call it. She's been adopted by her parents Melissa and Rafael McCall. When they still together and Scott was a baby.
So by papers and relationship they are brother and sister. She's four years older than Scott....
Scott is the overprotective brother and he don't care who's the old one in case of protecting her...
At this point of my story he's already bite. His a werewolf.
Samantha is human but with her own attitude. And she doesn't know what her brother is...
They look alike that the people said who saw them together so they don't believe there adopted except the color of her eyes...her mother eyes....
And Derek?....yeah they study together not exactly the most pacific year. You would find out ...
Why?
What they bringing it together?......life....
The rest is up to them.....naturally
Is all that I can said for now.....

I hope you like it......
Blessing everyone......