Chapter 7

Y/n = your name

(third person pov)

His warm arm wraps around her body as they start walking into her house alongside his jacket laying over her cold and wet clothes. "Do you still think it was a good idea going in the rain  without a jacket?" James chuckles out. "Yea, the best idea ever" Y/n says, her voice dripping with sarcasm as a smile is smeared on her face. 

He just smiles and chuckles again at her sarcasm while watching her. Her hips move a bit as she hums on a song he can't quite remember the name of. His eyes slowly fill with affection without him thinking about it. But Y/n doesn't notice it as she's too busy minding her own business while walking to her room. 

She starts humming on the song as she grabs her pyjamas. "A man will die, but not his ideas" Y/n sings under her breath before starting to hum the melody again. James walks up to her room, leaning against the doorframe while being unable to not admire her. "You're gorgeous, you know that right?" his soft voice asks. 

"You can't mean that, I look like every other girl" Y/n only replies with a soft smile on her face while looking away. The sounds of footsteps coming closer and an index finger gently places itself under her jawline before turning her face towards James. "You're gorgeous, okay? You have to believe me" he tells her with soft eyes that is begging her to believe him. 

"Please" he whispers under his breath. A warm fills her chest and spreads around her body. Her lips tugs into a smile and she shakes her head. "Impossible" Y/n tells him. "It is possible, it really is. You're so beautiful that my chest feels warm looking at you" James tells her, his index finger gently caressing her neck. 

His lips wandered down from her eyes to her lips. "Please believe me" he whispers under his breath again. Not noticing, they start leaning close to each other. James's warm breath fans over Y/n's cheek while his eyes are filled with passion. "I've never felt something as intense as this before" he mumbles before their lips meet in a passionate and soft kiss. 

Y/n feels her breath get stuck in her throat just for one second before her arms wrap around him, returning the kiss. Their hands wander around each other's bodies, exploring and pleasuring. "I love this" James mumbles in between kisses. 

Their kiss gets more and more intense as time goes on and Y/n can't hold herself anymore. She moves and sits on James's lap, holding him close and continuing the kiss. His tongue softly slides into her mouth as it meets with hers in a passionate dance. 

Her hands lingered on his chest, wanting and needing more. James moves his hands up her hips and up her shirt. A soft gasp leaves her lips as her grip on him grows stronger. He grabs the hem of his shirt and slides it over his head.

(Time skip)

Their bodies are held close, nearly tangled into each other while their breaths is heavily. James nose rubbing against hers as he caresses her hip. "You're so gorgeous" he mumbles under his breath, nearly inaudible. Only a small hum of approval comes from her mouth as she holds him close. His lips slowly wandered down to her ear. 

"I'd let the world burn" he murmured. "For who?" she whispers back. "You and you only, darling" he murmurs again. Just as he says that, Y/n's phone starts ringing with a loud sound. A groan leaves James lips as he presses himself closer to Y/n. 

"I need to take it" she softly tells him. But all he does is whine softly before pulling her closer to him. A small smile forms onto her lips before she grabs her phone that was on the table and picks up the call. But it's nearly impossible to hear anything because there's dozens of voices talking over each other on the other side. 

"Hello?" she asks. "Hi, Y/n. You have to come to the training school now, something is going on" a recognisable voice says. Worry starts to grow within her and it feels like her heart dropped. "George, what's going on?" Y/n asks, trying to hide the worry that is clear in her voice. 

"Nothing now but something will happen soon, so come on" he says and his voice is just filled with fear before he hangs up. "Holy shit" Y/n mumbles under her breath before standing up, grabbing a hoodie and a pair of pants. "Where are you going?" James asks with a sad facial expression. "I have to go to a training school, something's going on" Y/n replies and walks up to him on the bed. "Will you come back?" he pouts. "Yes, I promise" she promises him and kisses him gently before running out.

Hi everyone. Thank you for reading this story (it's not finished yet). When I first started I didn't expect that anyone would read it so thank you. From Fredweasley5679