Chapter one

Y/n: your name
Y/t/n: your twin name

(Third person pov)

The door slowly opened and revealed an old man. "Who are you?" Y/n skeptical looked at the man. "I'm the headmaster of a school who protects celebrities. It's called Protectors." the old man explained. "What? Really?" Y/t/n asked. "Yes. And I need both of yours help" the old man said in a whisper.  "What help?" the twins said in union which they usually did.

"We have protectors for nearly all of the celebrities in the world. Except for two of them" the old man said before he continued. "And I think you two would love to protect them". Y/n and y/t/n looked at each other before turning back to the old man. "Who?" Y/n asked. The old man smiled before he said "James and Oliver Phelps". After the old man said the sentence y/n got hit in the face by her own twin y/t/n. "Sorry. I was just going to see if we were dreaming." Y/t/n said shyly. "It's nice to meet you two but now I have to leave" the old man said. "But wait. How do we know which of them we are going  to protect?" Y/n said while she walked up to the man. "Once you know there will be no need to ask" the old man said before he disappeared into smoke.

"Well that's one way to explain on how to know who's going to protect which twin" y/n said clearly disappointed that the old man answered more understandable. "But he is right. Once we find out we wont need to ask" y/t/n said as she understood exactly what he said. Both of the twins sat in a comfortable silence before they heard a growl coming somewhere from the bathroom y/n earlier was in.

And out came two lions. "Y/t/n, look" y/n whispered. "Yes I see them. I'm not exactly blind. And why are we whispering?" Y/t/n whispered back. Both of twins looked each other before they looked where the lions stood. But now there no longer stood two lions, but two tall, ginger haired boys which probably where twins too. "You two must be y/n and y/t/n" one of the boys said. "Well, I'm y/t/n and she is y/n." Y/t/n said shyly like she always did when she talked to strangers.

"The old man was here. Did he tell you who is going to protect James and who is going to protect Oliver?" the other boy said. "Fred. We agreed to introduce ourselves before asking the questions" the first boy said. "Well, I'm George and the git beside me is Fred." George continued while pushing Fred a bit. "Wait, aren't you two James and Oliver's first ever characters?" Y/n said while walking closer to the boys. "Yes, we are. But did the old man tell you who's gonna protect who?" Fred said. "FRED!! BE PATIENT!" George yelled at his brother.

"Be quiet. Our parents are downstairs" y/n whisper yelled back at George. "Sorry. I forgot" George whispered back while taking a few steps back. "Is there anything you guys know that we don't

know?" Y/n said. "No, not really" Fred said. "Well, we got get going. All four of us." George said while clapping his hands together. "The others are waiting".

"Okey, but how are we going to get to the whoever the other is?" Y/t/n asked while looking around at everyone. "We apparate of course" George beamed. "And how do we do that. Me and y/t/n has no idea how to apparate" y/n asked not giving fully in. "Just trust us y/n. We have a plan" Fred said. "More like I have a plan" George whispered under his breath. "You remember how we apparate with more than one person together from the movies" George asked.

Both y/n and y/t/n nodded. They had watched the Harry Potter movies not long ago so of course they remembered. "Wait is that how we are going to apparate" Fred asked lookin over at his brother confused. "Fred, we talked about it on the way. Yes that's how we are going to apparate" George once again raised his voice at his brother. "Okay. If you two stop yelling each other we might be able to apparate to whoever the others is" y/n said.

"I'm going to apparate with y/n" Fred went. With a sight George went to y/t/n, and Fred to y/n. "Are you ready?" Fred whispered in y/n ear. "Is it really that bad to apparate?" Y/n asked with a smirk. "Well it feels like you are being pulled in all directions, so yeah" Fred explained. "Well, then yes I'm ready" y/n announced while poking his nose.

"Can you two stop flirting and just apparate already?" George said in a whiny tone. "Why didn't you two apparate when me and Fred were talking?" Y/n asked being a bit cocky. Y/t/n rolled her eyes at her sister. "Y/t/n, no rolling eyes" y/n warned. "Okay, okay" y/t/n said as she threw her her hands up. "Let's just apparate already" George impatiently said. Y/t/n hold George close as y/n did the same with Fred. Both of them could feel that Fred and George had started apparating. Cause just like Fred said it really felt like you were being pulled in all directions. When the pulling stopped y/t/n heard a thump on the floor. She opened her eyes and looked at the floor to see y/n on the floor, rubbing her head. "Are you okay there y/n?" Y/t/n asked.

"Yep. I just got a bit dizzy. And a bit hurt by the hard floor" y/n grunted. The Weasley twins and y/t/n shared a small laugh. Okay. "Are we going to stand here and laugh at the fact that I'm clumsy or are we going to continue walking?" Y/n asked, standing up. "Okay. We're going to continue" George answered, trying not to laugh causing Fred to smack him in the back of the head.

"What was that for?" George yelled. Y/n and y/t/n started to giggle at the way the twins are bickering. "Come on let's go" y/n says. All four of them continued walking in the house that seemed like had existed for centuries. "What are we doing here actually?" Y/t/n asked after a while. "To meet the others" George answered. "And who is the others?" Y/n asked as she turned around.

"Wait and see" was all George said. They continued walk until they was standing in front of a door. Y/n and y/t/n looked confused at the door. "Excuse me" George casually says as he walks past us. George knock three times on the door, making it open. "Fred, George. I see you two have brought the two is going to protect James and Oliver Phelps" says the boy standing in front of them.

"I'm Tanion. I hope these two haven't done anything stupid". Tanion mentions all four of them to walk in. As they walked in they see many other characters that looked exactly like Fred and George but at same time different. Y/n and y/t/n whispers their names. "Callum Anderson". "Finlay Anderson". "Morris Tavlier". "Mr. Ears". "Garret". "Mr. Crarter" both of them whispered in union as they giggled a bit. All the boys looks at them with a smile. "Sit down" the Anderson twins said in union. All five sat down, talking about go knows what. "I can't wait to see how it will be to work with these boys" y/t/n whispered to y/n, making both giggle. "What are you two talking about?" Fred whisper asked. "Nothing" y/n giggles.