chapter four

RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME
ANGELA GIARRATANA

CHAPTER FOUR
"GOOD GAME"

°°°

I-MESSAGE
kennedy - kennedy matthews
arasha - arasha lalani

arasha
hey kennedy
i'm not feeling well so i probably wont be in for work tomorrow
would you be able to take over for me for the challenge pit video??

kennedy
aw i'm sorry to hear that
of course i can!

arasha
yay thank you so much
i'm bummed because it sounds like a fun one so let me know how it goes!

kennedy
okay, i will :)
feel better ❤️

arasha
thanks ken 😘

KENNEDY sighed when she saw the call sheet for challenge pit. chanse, amanda, angela, and now kennedy.

the three people who don't like all in one spot. she reminded herself that chanse and amanda have never shown any animosity towards her and have been very welcoming.

there was no need to worry about those two, just maybe angela. kennedy made her way to the set, smiling at whoever she passed, hoping the floor would open up and swallow her whole. 

"hey, kennedy!" chanse said. "you ready for your first challenge pit?" he asked.

kennedy smiled. "i think so."

"you're gonna have so much fun." amanda added from behind chanse.

before everyone was ready to begin rolling, kennedy stood near angela.

"hey." angela turned to kennedy.

"oh, speaking to me now, are we?" kennedy joked quietly.

angela smiled. "why wouldn't i speak to my friend?"

kennedy rolled her eyes and angela continued to sport a devious smile.

"because the last time you went out of your way to speak to me was last week before the moose master video." kennedy said.

"i'm not much of a talker." angela shrugged, continuing the hushed tone.

kennedy tried and failed to hold back a snort. "oh please."

amanda and chanse, who were having their own conversation, looked over at the other two.

"everything alright?" amanda asked.

kennedy and angela smiled. "everything is great." kennedy said.

once everyone was ready to begin filming, kennedy stood between angela and chanse, preparing to do the intro.

"hey everybody! welcome back to challenge pit!" kennedy announced once the cameras were rolling.

the other three errupted in excitment around her. "today we are playing musical imposter, wavelength, and flipping tiles." kennedy continued.