fifteen

the week goes by quick

the week goes by quick. she spends her time in little shops that she loves and at home, sleeping or watching movies with her cat, hank. Felix has Friday and the weekend off so he flies out to Monaco. she brings him to her favorite botanical garden and he actually enjoys it, which makes her heart flutter. they go out for dinner and he holds her hand. which doesn't seem like a very big thing but she is extremely touch starved so sue her.

 which doesn't seem like a very big thing but she is extremely touch starved so sue her

liked by 660,287 people

glamour Isabelle Piper and Joao Felix hold hands as they walk to dinner in Monaco tonight. the couple is absolutely adorable and an insider tells us they have been going on little dates since they met up in Spain!

view comments

piastrinorris4 shut up they're so cute im sorry lando

user22 absolute slay for both of them

piperclub77 love this for her but missing lando tbh

bellando if lando didn't f this up this would be his dumbass

after dinner, they decide to go to a bar where her friend works and where Felix's friend Cancelo is at. the booth they're sitting at has limited space and Felix just casually pulls her onto his lap, which is hotter than she will ever admit. she's actually having a great time, Cancelo and her friend Sophie are flirting every time Sophie comes to their table. and then she sees Alex and Charles which is great because she loves them and then she sees them.

oh that's not good...