three

its 1 am in Japan on thursday, and lando cannot fall asleep to save his life

its 1 am in Japan on thursday, and lando cannot fall asleep to save his life. the conversation between him, max, and Alex has been on his mind since it happened. it repeats every time he texts Isabelle, every time he thinks of her. he remembers Carlos once telling him that he didn't think lando could live without her. and he's right. lando could never imagine his life not full of Isabelle.

that worries him more than it should, because when did his friendship go from normal to not being able to live without her? he wonders if its the same for her.

were the boys right? does he like her? he has many friends that are girls, but none of them are like Isabelle. none of them know him like she does. he doesn't know every little obscure fact about their lives like he does with isa.

he gets an hour of sleep in his early midlife crisis. Oscar buys him two energy drinks, and they have to put concealer under his giant eye bags. thankfully, it's only media day, so he can fake it until he gets free time to sleep.

they have a short ten minutes until they're needed for another video, and lando tries to come off as casual as possible when he asks Oscar, "do you think Isabelle likes me more than just a friend?"

"I think id be more surprised if she didn't mate" he says and then they're needed somewhere else.

and lando doesn't know what he thinks about that answer.

when they get an hour of time to eat, he checks instagram.

PARIS 23:17

liked by joaofelix, tatemcrae, and 2,887,440 more

isabellepiper je'taime paris <3 you absolutely killed it my loves, I can't wait to see you again! now, onto good old new york ☔️

view comments

taylorswift so proud of you my girl!

reply to taylorswift sobbing my eyes out brb

gigihadid patiently waiting for the cali show

kendalljenner ugh same

reply to gigihadid I miss ur face ugh

nicholasgalitzine see u in the big city

reply to nicholasgalitzine LOVE U BB

taylorzakharperez WHAT AB ME

reply to taylorzakharperez ew who even are u

piastrinorris4 mommy? sorry. mommy? sorry. mommy?

user22 AHHHH slay

barcamclaren202 ariana what are u doing here??? @joaofelix

lando stares at the picture longer than he will ever admit to.

instead of commenting, he texts her

sl^t squared

belle

Paris looked amazing

u looked great

so so proud

thank u lan <<333

it was so fun

I love Paris so much ugh

u would've loved it

I played sue me

WITHOUT ME??

oops

how's media day

boring

I got no sleep

time zones suck ass

just take 5 melatonins

I don't want to die??

lame

ok I gotta go but love u have a great day

love u

he ignores how his heart skips a beat. because they are just friends.