four

taylor peers at her phone over her shoulder when he sees Isabelles bright, stupid smile

"oh my god shut up he's so cute"

she tolls her eyes but keeps smiling. she likes that he calls her belle, while everyone else calls her isa or Isabelle. its cute. just for him.

she's not sure why she likes it so much. she's been thinking about how everyone thinks they're a couple and she's not sure why. it just stays on her mind, like an incessant reminder of what could be. but they don't like each other like that. he's just the only person she always wants to talk to, and he always knows what to say to her.

on their private flight to the states, she confesses this all to Taylor and he just moves next to her sympathetically.

"honey, If you feel something for him that's not bad. you guys just have to communicate" he says softly, petting her hair like he does to her cats.

she lays her head on his shoulder and sighs. "what if im not actually feeling anything, what if I just love him as a friend. or worse, what if I do like him more but he doesn't?"

the thoughts eat at her, until Taylor changes the topic.

he rambles on about his and nicks conversations and lulls her to sleep.

taylorzakharperez story

once they get to New York, Isabelle's entire schedule is booked until after the concert Saturday night

once they get to New York, Isabelle's entire schedule is booked until after the concert Saturday night. she has a photoshoot with skims and is full with concert prep. she doesn't get to talk to anyone outside of the concert until the concert ends at 11.

sl^t squared

hi lan

good luck tomorrow or today? I forgot time zones

I have been so booked rn but ill try my best to watch

thank u belle

🤍

New York looked lovely

ik omg it was so fun

how did quali go??

p3 for me

p6 for osc!!

hell yeah

good job!!

were getting ready for some stuff

bye belle love u

love u lan

she flops into taylors arms when they get to the hotel, in despair about how much differently she feels when they say love you these days. if only she knew that lando was feeling the same way.

she finds the time to watch the race and texts him to tell him that she's proud of the p5. he disagrees but he always does, so who cares.

on the other side of the world, lando is in his hotel room with Oscar, Logan, and Alex. When he tells them how he's been feeling about Isabelle, he gets three different answers.

Alex tells him to go for it.

Oscar tells him that if he's scared to mess it up, then just ignore the feelings and stay friends.

Logan tells him to find a new girl to distract him, and then he won't ruin his friendship.

when they leave, he goes over the options and ends up agreeing with Logan. if he finds someone else, then they won't ruin their friendship and they'll be okay.

he scrolls through instagram and finds her.

magui_corceiro

hey

you gonna be in Monaco any time soon?

I am actually

why?

wanna hang?

of course!

and with that he thinks he's made a good decision and goes to sleep on the plane back to monaco.