Drained out

When I got to class,the class went silent. I cared less about their opinions about me but more on the murder case.
      I sat down on my seat and Tracey approached me. I looked up at her to see what she wanted with me.
    "Hey girl" Tracey said optimistically.   "Hey" I replied awkwardly. "Why'd you run off the earlier?" I asked.
     "No reason, I just had to do some work to do." She replied. "Her response was suspicious." I thought to myself.
     I felt as if someone was watching me and when I turned back,it was Stephen staring directly into my soul. He waved at me and you waved back.
      The history teacher, Mr. Powers entered the class and everywhere was silent. I wondered why they all went silent. "He couldn't be that scary." I thought.
    "Alright everyone, today we're gonna be talking on...." He said incompletely as he farted.
    "Mr Powers just farted" A guy announced in the class and the whole class laughed so hard. "Mr Powers, more like Mr Farter" He added and they all laughed again. Now I understand why the class went silent, they wanted to hear him fart so they could make fun of him.
     I felt so bad for him. "Class dismissed." Mr Powers announced and they all roared in excitement.
    Before I left the class, I went to meet Mr Powers. "You know you could get fired for sending the students out without even having a class." I said. "What are you doing? Stating the obvious?" He said.
    "I was just trying to help you out coz you look like you need a lot of it." I replied. "What can you do about it? I haven't been able to conduct a class after since ate the cinnamon roll at the pastry downtown." He explained and I got an hilarious idea.
   "Mr Powers, can you get these cinnamon rolls from the pastry and bring it for our next class?" I asked. "Well yeah,why?" He asked and I whispered the reasons in his ear. "Oh that's a brilliant idea." He said. "Why are you helping me?" He asked. "I just feel it right." I said.
   "Or do you want something for it?" He asked me.
     I noticed a weird history book on his desk. It was titled "The legend of Cerberus". It seemed interesting.
    "Well can I have this book?" I said to him. "Yeah sure, that was what we were supposed to treat in class." He said and I took it.
              *********************
    "What took you so long and what is that boring book?" Tracey said to me. "It's nothing" I said and put it in my bag. "Well let's head on to the cafeteria." She said.
             *********************
  "Well let's dig in." Tracey said as she rubbed her palms together.
   "Hey Max"Stephen said to me. "Hey." I replied.
    "I thought we planned on going to you-know-where by lunchtime." Stephen said and I remembered.
    "Where are you guys going?" Tracey asked me and I looked at Stephen to know whether I should inform her or not.
   "We're investigating Simone's death." I said to her.
   "Well I want in too." She said to me.
    "Okay, you can come" I said to her.
      We were about to leave when Brandon came. "Where is y'all going" He said
  "Nowhere" I replied and we left.
                *********************
   "You guys didn't tell me we were coming to the morgue" Tracey said.  "Well you can head on back so Max and I can do this ourselves.
   "You're only doing this because you like her Stephen" Tracey said.
     "I think this is it" I said when I found where Simone's body was kept. We found a shovel standby which I found suspicious.
     We opened up the casket and the smell was putrid. I examined the body and I noticed she had no blood in her.
  "You guys need to see this" I called out.     "What's up Max, did you find anything?" Stephen asked.  "Argh! She stinks"Tracey said.   "I think I'm gonna walk the smell off" She continued and walked away.
     "Stephen,are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I said to him.
      "Exactly what you're thinking..." He replied.
      "Exsanguination!" We both said.
"So who/what drained out all her blood" Stephen said to me.
  "The only monster capable of sucking one's blood is......" I said incompletely. Tracey screamed.
    We rushed as fast as we could to her and when we got there she was standing over Noah(Simone's boyfriend) dead body.
   I moved closer to it and I noticed something. "Guys he looks completely drained of blood too" I said.
    "But who did this?" Tracey asked and said Stephen and I looked at each other, then at Tracey.

            ❤️Thanks for reading❤️