Victim 1

I took my food to the cafeteria like normal students here do. Unknowingly, I crashed into a guy and I don't know who until i saw his face and it was...
"I'm so so sorry"Brandon said as he packed the food on the floor and I thought why was he helping me. "You can save the act and get on with your game" I said to him.
"I'm sorry we got on the wrong foot and I'm sorry for the intimidation i caused for you" He apologized. I smirked.
    "What intimidation? I could destroy if I want but I'm getting soft...too soft" I said to Brandon. I saw Stephen coming and I didn't want to see him because he's too annoying.
  "Hey Max!" He waved from across the cafeteria.
    A girl blocked his way. I was so happy he didn't get to me. "Simone, leave me alone. I don't like you" Stephen roared at her. Stephen then looked at me.
     "Oh! It's because of the new girl" She said and came towards me. "Hey new girl, Stephen's mine and I don't need anyone stealing him from me. That boy is mine!" She said right in my face but I ignored her.
     "Didn't you hear me weirdo?" She said and thumped my forehead. I knew I found my first victim.
    😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

      Everyone turned their heads to see me walking in the hallway into the pool room.
    "I think she did it" A girl said as I stood over Simone's lifeless body. I smirked and turned away. "You'll never mess with Maxine Addams" I grinned.
     A guy touched me from behind and said "You, you killed my girlfriend!" He cried out. "You really think I could stoop so low to kill your low life girlfriend, true she upset me but I wouldn't kill her. I don't like having blood on my hands, I prefer In my mouth". He screamed in anger.
Stephen dragged me into an empty class and said " Did you really murder her?". "No I didn't"I replied.
"If it wasn't you? Then who murdered her?" Stephen thought.
I knew the trouble was just starting.

Author's Note
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment your opinions🥰🥰.
*********TUDDLES🥰🥰*******