The View

I packed my bags immediately after dinner so I could leave the goons I called a family.
'Maxine,get in the car or you be late' Mom called
'It's Max goofball' I whispered to my self
I went downstairs with no regret of leaving my family, I also took my pet scorpion, Venom. I loved Venom so much I had to take him along. Devlin has a pet bunny which was weird for an Addams family.
'Mother,why does Devlin have such a dangerous pet' I complained
'Seriously Max,you have a pet scorpion' Mom said 
' So?' I said
"Never mind"Mom replied
      We arrived at Transylvania in no time at all probably because we teleported. Mom registered me along with the other monsters and ghouls.
"What are you" The administrator said to me while drooping her glasses so she could see me with her naked eyes. "I'm a black cat 🐈‍⬛" I replied.
    She started laughing hysterically as if I made a joke.
"I understand you're taking out your anger on me instead of confronting reality"I said to her and she kept quiet and returned to her computer. "You can now go in"She continued after feeling embarrassed.
  "Maxine" My mom called out to me and after I turned to look at her she said "I love you". "Who wouldn't". I replied coldly and continued my walk.
I entered into the institution with no fear at all. I noticed a girl standing beside me as I admired the gargoyles. Her all pink dress got my attention but I ignored her and left.
"Hi I'm Tracey" The girl said to me. 
"I'm Max" I said and passed the other way.
"That's a nice name. What are you?"Tracey asked me.
"I'm a black cat and before you start laughing,well,don't" I said to her
" I'm a vampire 🧛‍♀️"Tracey said to me and I didn't seem to be interested by her so I just left.
   Tracey was so annoying and I'll really hate it if we end up being roommates.
   I took a deep breath before entering the room and when I entered the room and when I entered it was.....
"Max!" Tracey said running across the room to help me with my bags. "I think I'm cursed" I thought to myself.
"I must have took the wrong turn at the lobby"I said to her but she just dropped my bags and dragged me back outside. I wonder what she wants with me now.
"It seems we're going to be best friends now so let me show you around" She said to me
"Okay" I agreed because I'm just going to find my first victim even faster 🦹‍♀️🦹‍♀️
  She said a lot of things but I wasn't really listening.
"You know what? Just give me the list of names I think that'll be better.
"Oh that's really smart" She said to me.

    The list of names Tracey gave me.
   Names.                    Post Held
1. Simone.                 Prettiest Girl
2. Stephen              Hottest Guy
3. Brandon.           Jock
4. Emily.     Under dog
5.Lionel.                     Journalist

" These are the ones I remember,I have to go now" Tracey said and gave me the note.
I was reading the note she gave me and I crashed into somebody!
He had blue starry eyes with moisturized lips and when  looked up he said " Sorry" and ran along.

Who was he and am I in love with him?