Sasuke Shinden: Part 4

WC: 5.7k words

Warnings: Kissing, implications of smut, blood, profanity, remind me if i forgot something

Summary: Sasuke and Kao are once again traveling after a very brief stay in Konoha after their wedding. Then they get a message from Konoha that exploding humans have been spotted.

__________________________________

Third person POV:

Sasuke and Fuushin glared at each other unmoving. Fuushin smirked at him, while Sasuke merely stared at him with a cold mien.

"You're going to tell me everything I want to know", said Sasuke.

"Are you going to make me?!", retorted Fuushin, before he created some hand signs and a large tornado of icy wind englufed them.

The wind mercilessly pushed Sasuke back, wherever the wind touched him felt like fire due to sheer speed and intensity of the gusts.

Sasuke attempted to jump and avoid the wind, but it merely pushed him further back since he had no support to hold onto.

Eventually Sasuke managed to land on a tree branch, but Fuushin threw chakra infused daggers which exploded as soon as the hit the branch, forcing Sasuke to jump off.

Fuushin continued to throw out daggers consecutively, giving Sasuke no time at all. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Fuushin and gritted his teeth in frustration.

Fuushin formed even more hand signs, producing more gusts of wind that almost slammed Sasuke into a tree.

Before he was blown away though, Sasuke felt something thin and firm wrap around his torso and looked down to see a few vines holding him, ensuring that he wouldn't be pushed away.

Fuushin glared at the sight while Sasuke smirked in pride. Kaori was close by. Fuushin let out a barrage of daggers, all of which Sasuke avoided and came closer to him, but Fuushin still had a few tricks up his sleeve.

"Severe wind destruction!"

An even more powerful blast of wind hit Sasuke, and Fuushin let out a battle cry, making a huge swirling tornado appear that barreled toward Sasuke.

Sasuke realied how fatal it could be if he was hit by that, and his sharingan spiralled into his eternal mangekyo sharingan, which he used to summon his susanoo.

Kaori, who was still further back in the forest, had been using her kekkei genkai to move as fast as she could toward them while trying to help Sasuke out. She felt her blood beginning to boil at how so easily she had been tricked into leaving Sasuke. 

Sasuke's susanoo rose up and pulled out its blade. Using it, the large purple chakra monster repelled the wind jutsu and made it disappear. 

However Fuushin wasnt done yet, as he created a collosal tornado that towered over everything in its vicinity. Sasuke's susanoo could barely hold up against it. Kaori, who had been watching the match through her sharing chakra with the nearby plants, made a few flower petals rise up and fall into the centre of the tornado, trying to signal Sasuke.

Sasuke saw the petals out of the corner of his eyes and immedietly understood what Kaori was trying to convey. He dispersed his susanoo and jumped up, out of Fuushin's sight. Fuushin looked around confused, before sensing chakra above him. Sasuke was above him, pulling out his blade which became engulfed with lighting.

"Theres no wind, so this is the eye of the storm!"

Sasuke brandished his sword and striked downwards. The large tornado scattered and eventually disappeared, just as Kaori was approaching the battle ground.