I'm Almost finished!!

Heyyyy everyone it's author Chan, dollar store Yuji here heh.

I'm working on a oneshot about their confessions and whatnot and i can't fucking wait to write it.

Buuuttttt I've decided to put it on hold till I fully complete the show. I'm on episode 485!! OML I CANT BELIEVE ITS ABOUT TO END HELP IM GONNA HAVE A MELTDOWN.

Since I'm almost finished, I've realised a lot of things in the previous oneshots aren't exactly accurate with how things went later on in the story, so I will be changing somethings.

__________________________________
!THIS IS IMPORTANT INFO!

For example: The Tsuki clan that has the summoning of various birds, has a unique ability to merge their chakra along with their summonings chakra, basically getting chakra wings and very high speeds.

The only two people that have been able to do it is Kaori and Kamina Tsuki (Madara's wife, and yes Kaori is a reincarnation of Kamina). For Kaori, ths formation was triggered after the death of Kaito, her brother.

When Sakura and Obito overexert themselves trying to find Sasuke in Kaguya's dimensions, Sakura's chakra gets depleted, causing Kaori to use hers more.

So due to her overusing her chakra, Kaori's iris on both eyes begin to turn a little blue, as her Blue Jay bird Janai has a dark blue chakra. So at the end of the battle, both of her Green eyes have a section that's blue.

And due to the war, Kao has a scar starting from the bottom of her jaw to her collar bones.

In this version, after Sasuke is released from prison is when Sasuke and kao confess to each other on top of the Hokage mountains, the same place that Kamina and Madara confessed to each other (wink wink).

Once they confess, sasuke stays in Konoha for a few days and gets a new left arm via Hashirama's cells, similar to Naruto.

A few days later they both leave on their travels.

__________________________________

But i might go a little slower since i have annual exams in less than a month and I'm terrified so I'm gonna start studying lol.

I'll still continue Naruto ofc, and once I finish I'll work on the oneshot. ALSO I've decided to do a mini series in this oneshot collection about Sasuke Shinden arc since i realised that was a thing, I'm in the middle of it rn lol.

(I cant wait to write that help-)

Lmao not sasuke looking like the most gorgeous man on the planet after the time skip, and Naruto with that haircut 💀💀.

Anyways I gotta go now, organic chem is a bish I've learnt, byeeeeeeee.

Oh if anyone has any requests pls don't be shy to send them to me!!

Also would anyone be interested in a oneshot of Kaori and Sasuke in modern day AU??