NINE

After 2 days
Doctor came to check him, "wow,i didn't expect you to be this healthy soon" doctor said as he was healed completely and even get better.

Jungkook didn't said anything. Taehyung was standing beside him and yn behind the couch. After some more test the doctor said "no need of getting tensed he is completely fine"  "thanks doctor" jungkook said

"don't thank me,thank your wonderful wife who took care of you so much,you are blessed to have such wife" doctor said,

jungkook looked at yn but didn't said anything. After doctor left taehyung said "didn't you hear the doctor? Thank your wonderful wife" teasing him.

"Thank you" jungkook said and left but taehyung shouted "you didn't add wifey in last" then taehyung laughed a little.

He knew that jungkook heard him. "Ok bye yn" taehyung said, "oppa, atleast eat something" yn said and made him eat breakfast. Taehyung loves to eat homemade food. After sometimes taehyung left and yn went to jungkook's bedroom with his breakfast and placed it on table but jungkook didn't touch it.

"Eat it before it gets cold" yn said but he wasn't buzing from his place. He hold his hand acting like his hands are aching.

"Should I feed you?" Yn asked as he wasn't buzing from his place but still he didn't said anything. Yn sighed and feed him while he eat with no objection.

After 2 weeks At night around 11:45pm.

"Jungkook, I can't wait for our marriage. You will tell her about us na?" Jieun said "hm" jungkook just hummed in response. She squeal in happiness "I love you jungkook" she said and after sometime talking he cut the call. He was feeling some uneasiness,his heart wasn't saying to divorce her.

He went to her bedroom and looked at her peacefull sleeping face, moonlight has enhanced her beauty and she looked ethereal. He said "Me and you, what else we need to live? You are winning  my heart with your kindness, affection and care.Shin Yn" He sat on the edge of the bed. He took out his phone and clicked her photos. 2-3 photos. Jungkook left after covering her with duvet.

To be continued ~
Hope you guys enjoyed this part!