SIX

She was thinking what to do? Until she realised that she have to go grocery shop to buy vegetables, fruits and snacks. She got up and got ready for leaving the house to grocery,she locked the door and messaged jungkook about it.

Yn buy some vegetables, fruits and snacks. She payed the amount and left the grocery shop. It was 4pm in evening. She was walking while holding her things but suddenly she got bumped into someone and her all things got shattered here and there. She bend down and quickly start picking up her things "I am sorry" yn said but other replied "no it's ok,I am sorry too" with that saying she helped yn to pick up her things and then gave her. Yn saw her face and her heart beat increased, she is the same girl whom yn saw with jungkook in pics with the folder name "my love" she live here only? She is beautiful (yn thought)"I hope you didn't get hurt" she said to yn. "No it's ok, I am not hurt and I hope same to you " "yes I am fine too". Her way of speaking yn can guess she is good and oversharing girl. "Where are you from? Your birth place, I am sorry I am asking because I have feelings that you are from daegu right?" She said and yn was impressed how she know it."Hi,I am jieun" "I am sia" yn lied her name. Time skip.

Yn came home, she was drowning with the thoughts. She met the girl whom jungkook loves. "I think it's time to fix everything" she was thinking this but tears escaped from her eyes. She consoled herself not to cry anymore. She have to meet that jieun tomorrow as she said her to meet. Everything went smoothly that day.

Next day
Yn went to that cafe shop where that jieun called her to meet,in a short period of time they get along very well. They just met yesterday but felt like the know each other from many years. Yn sat on the chair and jieun was already present. Her face was quite sad. "Jieun what happen, you are looking sad" yn asked her "sia,I am sad. Actually I love someone so much but his parents forced him to marry someone else and from that day till now, he hasn't meet me. He called me once and after that he never called me and I don't know where is he now. I am fed up sia, I love him so much. You my friend please help me,i'll die without him" jieun was speaking but she break down in tears infront of the girl who is the wife of her love! "How can I help you, jieun?" "Please just find him" "how will I? I don't know how he looked?" Yn played along. Jieun start telling her love story to yn. Yn felt like someone stabbed her heart multiple times when she looked at those lovey dovey pics but she smiled while heartedly when jieun smiles. Yn made promise to help her.

At night
Jungkook was eating peacefully but his mind striked at something. He wanted to ask her where she is going from 2 days but he didn't utter a word. Debating himself suddenly said "i made a new friend, her name is sia. She always call me to meet her. I finally got a new friend whom I can talk" yn said and jungkook just hummed and left the dinning table after eating. Yn sighed "i lied again"

To be continued ~

Next part published 💟