TWO

Jungkook went to closet and took comfy clothes but she was standing there while head was hung low
Jungkook pov
I don't wanna talk to her, she is standing there as she is statue will she stand like that only? Guess what I have to speak
"Washroom there's" I pointed in my left direction signalling that she change her dress, she finally moved to her suitcase and took out the clothes and went for changing while i change mine. There was no couch in the room only one bed, I took a matress,bedsheet,blanket and a pillow, ready to sleep on the floor! But she came out "You will sleep on the floor?" She asked as I nodded "No need,you sleep on the bed,I can sleep on the floor" she said and i didn't argue further, I let her sleep on the floor, she make her own bed with the things I took before and finally i drifted into sleep!

Next morning
Everyone was ready to leave for the South Korea as they came to London for wedding purpose only which changed someone's life. Shin family and Jeon family all were on the airport and announcement happened for South Korea plane to fly, sitting on plane after some hours they finally reached Korea and their destination. Mr and Mrs Jeon thought to give Yn and jungkook other house!

In night
Yn make dinner for herself and him, he was in his room probably doing his work! She went to call him for dinner, she knock on the door but no one opened, she opened the door by herself as it was not locked from inside, he was standing on the balcony and talking on phone, she was about to call him but heard him saying something that broke her heart "This marriage is nothing for me,I will never accept her as my wife,I'll divorce her soon" jungkook said on call and here her heart was thumping, he was still talking after sometime he cut the call and turn back only to see yn looking at him.

To be continue~