11//Quidditch

(Lilith's POV)
Last night is definitely something to forget.
It's break time and Melanie leaves before I can even say a word. Well, guess I'm alone. I see a bunch of Slytherins gathering and going towards the courtyard, perfect chance to meet someone.
I tag along and some of them notice, and by some I of course mean John and Blaise.
"Want to join our Quidditch practice little freak?" When will he stop calling me this names?!
"Got nothing to do."
When I was still in my old life and used to watch Harry Potter, one of my biggest dreams was to play Quidditch. The adrenaline, the challenge, the determination. Everything about it. But I guess I'll just observe.

We arrive to the Quidditch camp and all of them starts practicing on their brooms, while I sit on the sides. Soon after Draco joins them full of anger. I really hope my sister didn't do anything this time.

"Hope on your fucking brooms and start this game"He orders. They start their game, rougher than I thought. They're pushing each other of the brooms, insulting and just raging.
If I just could.. hop on that broom.
"This is your ways to play?"
"You think you could do better freak?" John immediately goes defensive. I don't know what's wrong with him or why he's so competitive with me,but honestly I'm not going to let this opportunity slide.
"Maybe?" I see him clenching his jaw while aggressively bringing me his Firebolt.

I admire the broom for a second, it's got beautiful details and as I hold it I can feel the power in it. I take a big breath and jump on it.
It starts floating a bunch of meters from ground and I almost loose my balance, but I'm too determined to loose against Zabini.
I strengthen my grip on the broomstick, look in front of me and quickly try to figure out how it works without letting everyone else notice. In a matter of seconds I finally get used to the feeling and get closer to John, who quickly pushes someone else from their broom to get it himself. He hops on it and gets closer to me.

"Now teach me, Professor Black" His tone is provoking , but I'm not going to unfocus.
"I think you're not focusing on the right things. Instead of trying to sabotage the enemy, try to be faster, smarter or confuse him."
Some members raise an eyebrow, some seem to have understood what I meant, and some just have no will to listen to me, and guess who.

"Alright let's apply your technique against ours, let's see if it works!" he gives me pissed smile.
The squad divides in two, some following me, some following John.
I'm probably about to humiliate myself, he's been playing Quidditch for years while I literally only got to watch it in movies!
I tightly hold the broomstick as someone throws the quaffle in the sky, followed by the bludgers and the golden snitch.
"Play as a chaser  miss know-it-all!" He screams before chasing after the quaffle, and I hurry to get it first.
Somehow I manage to catch it and immediately rush towards the hoops, but I get roughly pushed against a pitch by, of course, John Zabini.
I feel my body burning from being rubbed against the tower as I try to keep the quaffle away from him, then , I see another chaser of my team being in front of us.
Suddenly I throw the quaffle towards him and lower myself causing John to fall against the pitch.

The boy speeds towards one of the hoops and scores.
God yes! This got to be the best satisfaction of my life. The boy directs towards me with a bright smile and high five's me, but before we could continue playing, he gets roughly thrown on the ground by Zabini. This can't go on.

We all reach ground and I rush towards them before he could hurt the boy. "If you really want to hurt someone hurt me you stupid dick!" I push him away from the boy.

He grabs my robe tightly and pulls me closer to me and higher making me barely touch the ground. He's completely sweating and I can see some bruises and scars on his angry face. His breathing is heavy and I can see him holding a fist with his other hand. But strangely, he's doing nothing.
"I'm waiting"
I spit ,and I can feel him getting angrier and angrier clenching his jaw and narrowing his eyes.
Draco stops the awkward situation pulling him away causing him to finally drop me. He's eyes are still pierced on me as Draco hurries to bring him inside the castle, almost like he's impatient of doing something. Weird, but who cares.
Now all the quidditch team admires me and wants me in the Slytherin team, that's what really matters.
I go back to my dorm to take a shower from the sweat and surprisingly find Melanie in it.
"Hey Mel! I just played Quidditch for the first time and I think I'm in the squad!! I can't believe it."
She gives me a smile. I guess her day didn't go that well.
I change into fresh robes and continue my studies with Melanie that gradually comes back to happy.