Through the portal

Rottmnt Donnie's pov:
After I heard Leon yell, I was now falling out of the portal to what I could tell was solid ground. I was struggling to stay awake when I heard multiple voices slowly coming closer. I started to brace for the impact with the ground and die, but it didn't happen. I felt something or someone catch me. I then heard a voice and felt the chest vibrate as he talked "Guys it's another turtle, and they are badly injured. Let's get them to the lair." I opened my eyes and saw another turtle mutant with a blue mask.

I hear Leon's voice faintly saying "Don can you hear me... please respond," I groan in pain, making the one holding me look at me and say "Hey your awake. Are you okay?" I look at him when a purple masked turtle came into view and said,"He seems not to be completely with us. Can he even speak"

I looked at this turtle and said, "You really think I'm that dumb and let me the f*ck go." The blue one looked at me and said "Sorry but no, you're badly injured, and you just fell out of the sky" I rolled my eyes when they started to get really heavy I heard the purple one say with a hint of urgency in his voice "Hey hey hey stay awake stay with us... we don't want to lose you... okay, we need to get him to the lair now," and with that, the four others turtle ran like the wind to their lair to help me.

The next thing I knew, I was lying down on a couch with bandages around my body, hearing the mutants talk to each other and some new voice the voice from before said "Donnie have you been able to get in that locked door?" The one I presume called Donnie as well said "No I haven't it seems to be pretty good tech and an amazing locking mechanism."

A new voice spoke, sounded mad. "Can't we break down the door?" Then Donnie said "No Raph, it's seems to have a defence system, and if we attack it, it activates" the one called raph growled when a more childish voice said "Do you think this turtle wants to be my friend?" A female voice replied."Maybe... he is kinda cute, actually"

Then a male voice said, "In my opinion, he's ugly, but what with the purple metal shell?" Donnie replied "Well Casey I think it's a form of protection. He might have a cracked shell, and he needs to wear it. " Then I felt a presence it seemed older than the rest and a little scary

Then, a man's voice said, "My sons, please calm down. we can ask this turtle when he decides to talk. " I opened my eyes and looked around, and they all gasped, and the orange masked turtle ran towards me. I jumped over him and ran towards my lab. I heard them all yell, "Hey wait."

I got to the door, and it said, "Welcome back Master Donatello access granted," and the door opened, and I ran in, looking back to see shocked faces on all of their faces and then I closed the door behind me and lent against it hearing the Adult say "Hey I know your scared but please calm down"

I sighed and replied, "I don't feel emotions properly, so I'm not scared," the adult says. "Okay then, but can you come out?" I thought for a moment and replied."Let me just check my shell first, then I will be out. Just don't hurt me or rather attempt to"

He seemed to make a movement and said, "Come out when you're ready, child, and we won't hurt you." I started to check my shell after taking off my battle shell it wasn't injured, so I put back on my battle shell and walked to door opened it and walked out then the orange mask turtle tried to hug me again and and I jumped over him again saying "Don't touch me, I don't like physical touch"

I looked around the room and asked, "What are your names?" The red mask says mad."Why should we tell you?" I looked at him and replied, "What me to try and guess your names?" The red masked one smirked and said, "Sure bet you won't get close."

I smirked back and said, "The one with blue mask name is Leonardo, the orange mask one is Michelangelo, you with the red mask is Raphael, the one with the purple mask is Donatello, the human girl i assume is April O'Neil maybe, and the human guy Casey Jones maybe and the Rat no offence is Splinter... am I correct?" They all looked at me, shocked

Then the girl april said, "How did you know that?" I smirked wider and said,"I was correct then?" They nodded, and I then said, shocking them more."I guessed completely because I'm from a different dimension, and I guessed your guys' names based off who is in my dimension what you look like compared to them."

The donnie of this dimension eyes light up and said "Really, what's your name? Wait, is it Donatello?" I nodded, looking at the other me, then Leonardo spoke up."So since you're from a different dimension, what is your family like?" I looked at the ground with a sad expression, I assume anyway, because Spinter said "Child did your family do something that hurt you?" I nodded slightly

Then Michelangelo said, " Wait, what are you okay? Did they do this to you? Also, call me mikey. " I looked at mikey and said,"I'm fine, they didn't do this a villain did, and I can tell you about them. " they all nodded and led me to the couch and sat in a circle. Splinter sat closest to me.

I took a deep breath and said, "Well, they decided it was a good idea to play 3 24 hours pranks on me in a row and the moment I got here they were still doing the second prank Only my twin Leon and my dad didn't like the prank and supported me" they all looked at me with wide eyes

Jones then asked "Wait your twin, Leon?" I nodded and said "Yeah Leon is my twin brother, and Raphael was the oldest, and Michelangelo was the youngest. " O'Neil looked at me with said eyes and said,"Was? What do you mean?" I looked at the ground and said,"I don't consider them family anymore, and I don't consider april my friend anymore either. I only consider Leon, my brother. "

Splinter then grabbed me and pulled me into a hug he then said, "Sorry you had to deal with that child you are welcome to stay here as long as you want but for now we should get some sleep let's go" I nodded and we all headed to bed I thought I should at least try to talk to Leon so "Leon can you hear me? Are you there?" Then I hear Leon's voice. "DONNIE YOUR ALIVE WHERE ARE YOU?" I smile, and I replied "Yes im alive, nardo, but you can't find me. I'm in a different dimension, but I think I want to stay, they are nice. " I heard Leon sigh and reply. "At least you are safe. Just know you can come back when you want to and you are ready. I love you, Brother, " I say back. "Will do nardo love you too, Brother, " and then I went to bed and fell asleep slowly but woke up later to a nightmare and went to my lab.