Before the pranks

Donnatellos(Rise) Pov
I was working in my lab on a project for my brothers like a gift in a sense if you get what I mean. When Leonardo, my "twin," walked into my lab without knocking and said, "Hey Donnie, can I tell you something?"

Strange Leonardo never asks that, and I then respond slightly annoyed, "Nardo, what is it that you want? And you please F*cking knock for once"

Leonardo took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes, and that made me wonder a little about what could be wrong. After a few seconds, Leonardo spoke, "Well, my dear twin, the others and april are planning to play a prank on you well 3, actually and maybe."

I look at him, shocked for a second, then went back to my normal expression, and replied, "Why are you telling me this? I thought you would be in on these so called pranks. "

My twin Leonardo I saw it in his eyes sadness he then said, "Noramlly, yes, but these pranks they want to play are completely wrong and could destroy what little emotions you have now and I don't want that"

I continue to look at him and then looked away and asked, "May I know what these pranks are, my dear Brother?"

He looked at the floor and opened his mouth, and said, "Well, the first one is where they Pretend you don't exist for 24 hours, the second one is where they ignore you for 24 hours and the final which I hate all 3 of them is where we are mean and rude to you for 24 hours..."

The others who I thought were family wanted to play these pranks that could do serious damage to me, and they don't care... only Nardo cares... good to know, then I got out of my chair walked over to leonardo making him feel very scared and awkward I could tell it showed in his eyes. I stopped in front of him and pulled him into a hug he was shocked for a second before he smiling and returned the hug. I muttered, "Thank you, my twin Nardo."

Nardos eyes lit up at those words, and he yelled and made sure the others could hear, "OH MY TURTLE YOU ACCEPT YOUR MY TWIN FINALLY WE MUST CELEBRATE ONWARD THE KITCHEN"

I laughed a little , replied while getting pulled to the kitchen by leon slightly yelling as well, "WE DONT NEED TO BE THIS EXCITD MY DEAR TWIN BUT IF WE MUST ONWARD"

Leon was so happy to hear me say this when we walked past the others on the couch they were looking shocked at what I said out loud and I smirked and looked at Nardo and said the group planning these pranks could hear, "My twin can we make food together. I know I don't normally do this, but I want to start trying to open up about my emotions more and spend more time with you guys,"

Nardo stopped turned looked at the others with a side glance, and then faced me with the brightest smile and replied, "Of course we can, Hermano. I'm so glad you decided to open up and do this with me. "

I smirked and replied, "Leon, you're my twin and the only one that is my twin, so please let's get cooking."

I go into the kitchen with Leon and hear the others say this first was Raphael's, "Should we really be doing these pranks when Donnie wants to open up more?"

April said, "He's just saying that he won't really open up,"

Mikey then said, "Yeah, come on, Raph, do you really think he's trying to open up, and we already decided to do these pranks, we can't stop now,"

I was shocked to hear this, and Leon could see this, so he asked so the others could hear, "Hey Dee, what pranks do you hate the most?"

I turned to him and looked him in the eyes and then realised what he is doing so I said, "Why so you can prank me with the later?

Leon looked at me and said, "No, so I know not to do them."

I stared at him, sighed, and replied, "You know those 24-hour pranks, the one where you either ignore or be mean or anything along those lines?"

Leon nodded and said, "Yeah, I do."

I looked away at the others and said, "I hate those ones. They are just so mean and uncalled for. How would you feel if your friends or family just ignored you or was mean for 24 hours? "

Leon understood what I was doing and replied, "Well, I would feel unloved and betrayed by the people I care about thinking that I did something wrong."

I looked at him and smiled. "I know, and if anyone did those kinds of pranks to any of my friends or family, I would not want to be associated with them anymore."

Leon looked at me and said, "And if it was any of us, did it to you? What would you do?"

I stared at my twin, shocked for a second, and then sighed, "I would no longer have whoever it was as family or a friend, and I would also cut off all of my emotions and completely give up on trying to have more but anyway we need finish this up so I can go to my lab"

Leon and I finished making the food we put it in the fridge me and Leon were talking all the way back to my lab and when I saw the others faces they were shocked and seemed to be a bit pissed guess Leon's gonna get a talking to but that is certainly a him problem not a me problem. When I went into the lab, I used the twin communication Leon and I have and said to him, "Thanks for doing that it means a lot to me, and we can still communicate through this can't we?"

I heard yelling coming from outside, which I knew was Leon getting yelled at by mikey it seems when I hear, "Of course we can Hermano also the first prank starts tomorrow at 6am"

I smiled and went back to what I was working on, and time flew by, and the next thing I knew, it was the next morning which i decided if i dont exist then well they can use any of my tech so I will remove access to my WiFi and all of the devices that I have worked on will not work for anyone but Leon and splinter and if the others try to use it... it will shut down and stop working or just not load at all. Oh, maybe a message as well yeah lets do that.

Good luck they will need it