☁️three way☀️

-I take all suggestions-

It was a day like any other. The hashira had a meeting and were all waiting for oyakata-sama to arrive.

"Hello my flashy friend how is your day going." Tengin said to sanemi. "The f🦆k do you want Tengin." "How could you dare assume I want something! I feel so betrayed, 😭" " you only talk to me or call me your 'friend' if you want something, SO WHAT DO YOU WANT." "Ugh... FINE. I want a favor, so, I made plans.... Which my wifes, and soon to be hubby rangoku-" "rangoku's straight" "SHUT UP😭, anyway, wait so ware was I? RIGHT! So the problem is I have a mission with obanai and giyuu, but I told oyakata-sama and he said that I can go if i switch with some other hashira" "so you asked me" sanemi said pissed. "Yaaa! Think of it as this, you let me go out with my loves, and I set you up with the two hashira you had an eye on since the beginning~" "DEAL" sanemi yelled, excited to have a chance alone with his two crushes. Oyakata-sama arrived.

The meeting went on as normal meetings would and Tengin told oyakata-sama, giyuu, and obanai about how he switched with sanemi. The three started to leave for their mission.

"Ugh sanemi why did you switch Tengin?" Giyuu asked sanemi to wich he replied "none of your business emo freek" " sanemi chill out! That was to f🦆cking far!" Obanai told sanemi. "Your right, sorry giyuu I shouldn't have said that," "it's okay sanemi" "wait, how long is this mission Tengin didn't tell me anything about it,"sanemi asked to wich obanai and giyuu stayed quiet.

"Someone gonna tell me! Hello!" "A month " giyuu responded. "Oh Tengin that bi-" "were here" obanai cut sanemi of. "Oyakata-sama got us an Airbnb" giyuu said walking in with sanemi and obanai. The Airbnb had three bedrooms a kitchen, a small living room and two bathrooms.

But there was only one problem. The house has a king size bed in one bedroom, a king size bed in the second one. But. The third room. Was a kids room. With one twin size bed.

They looked around the Airbnb and were about to claim there bedroom when they found the kids room. The tree of them started at it then giyuu and Sanemi stared at obanai, "no." "Ya well your the only one that can fit so have fun!" Sanemi said pushing him in and closing and locking the door, locking obanai in.

Obanai banged on the door. "Let me out of here you b🐶ch!" Sanemi and giyuu just laughed and walked the other way. They sat on the couch and talked for a few hours as it was only noon and the sun was still up. "Hey let's go get something to eat." Sanemi said standing up "ok but ware is obanai," "fuck!" Both men yelled in unison as they ran over to the room they locked obanai and opening the door.

They opened the door to see a crying obanai in the corner, "about time *hick* you f🦆cking a🐴sholes." Obanai said standing up leaving the room. And they went to a restaurant to get some food.

When they got back from eating they all sat on the couch and talked some more. "Sorry for leaving you there obanai" "ya ya whatever giyuu" obanai said as sanemi put his hands together. "I need to tell you something, I like you both and I have for a long time. I understand if you don't share my feelings-" sanemi was cut of with a kiss from giyuu. "I like you both to! Well what about you obanai?" "I like you both as well" obanai as they pulled him into a hug. "Let's just stay like this for a while" giyuu said hugging them tighter. "Sanemi what's poking my leg?" Obanai said looking at one of his now lovers. "Nothing!" Sanemi said bright red.

"Awww is sanemi turned on~" giyuu said teasing him. "Ya and I'm gonna shove it in your tight hole." Sanemi snapped back sitting up staring giyuu dead in the eyes while holding obanai like a little teddy bear. "With pleasure~" giyuu seed licking his lips and getting face to face with sanemi. "I-im still here!" Obanai said getting squished. "Oh great you can join us~" giyuu said as sanemi picked obanai up more. "Okay" obanai said as sanemi and giyuu began to undress him. "I know I said that I was gonna shove my c🐓k in you giyuu, but I think I'ma shove it in obanai first~" "I was planning on doing the same thing myself~" giyuu said taking of his clothes. "W-wait why do I have to bottom!" "BOY LOOK AT YOU" sanemi and giyuu said in unison. The three laughed a little bit.

Sanemi took obanai of the couch and put him on his knees facing giyuu. Sanemi sat back down on the couch before saying as he undressed "sense giyuu isn't hard yet how about you put that little mouth of yours to good use~" "what?" Obanai said actually confused as he didn't understand what he said. Giyuu spread his legs putting his memer on full view fro obanai and command "SUCK"

YA WANNA PT 2