⛅Cookie 🌦️

I take suggestions

It was 3am.sanemi was just getting home from his mission. When he walked in he found his lover asleep on the couch.  Sanemi picked up his unconscious lover and carried him to bed.

4 hours later

Obanai slowly started to wake up. He opened his eyes he noticed he was in his bed and noticed some one hugging him from behind. He put two and two together and realized that sanemi was home.

Obanai turned his head to look at his lover, "you awake?" Sanemi said. "Sanemi!♥️"obanai said as he turned to hug his eyebrowless lover. "Your home ♥️!" Obanai said with a big smile on his face.

"I missed you" obanai said. "I was gone for only one day" sanemi said laughing. "I don't care you piece of sh*t" obanai said as he kissed his lover.

"Grrrrr". "What was that?" Obanai said looking at sanemi. "That was my stomach, let's go make some breakfast." "No." " what do you mean"no"?" "I wanna stay like this!" Obanai said as he hugged his lover tighter. "Ok...well...you asked for it" sanemi said picking up obanai and walking out of the bedroom. "You son of a b*tch!" Obanai said as sanemi set him down in the kitchen. Sanemi laughing asked "what do you want to eat." " You know what I'm craving Cookies" obanai said immediately as obanai loves him some cookies. "No~its to early for cookies you maniac~" "cookie time! Cookie time!" Obanai chants

"Fine. Are You gonna help me get the stuff to make it" "yep" obanai said as he looks for the cookie dough as sanemi gets the pan and preheats the oven to 310°. Sanemi sets the pan down and they start putting the cookie dough on the pan. Sanemi suddenly gets an idea and shoves his hands into the cookie taking out a handful and shoving it into obanai's face with a 'Splat'

Silence.

"NOW YOU SHALL DIE!!!!" obanai throughs a hand full at sanemi's face but sanemi doges and there is a clump of cookie dough on the wall. "Your cleaning that up" sanemi says as he continues to put cookie dough on the pan. " F🦆ck you" obanai says as he wipes the cookie dough if his face with a towel...he then proceeds to eat the cookie dough of the towel. "If you insist~" sanemi said. " What you say?" Obanai said as he didn't hear him because he was to busy eating the raw cookie dough off of a towel. "I said ~"if you insist~"" sanemi said with a smug look on his face. "oh, Oh, OH, NO NO NO NO NO IM GOOD" obanai said bright red. "Ok ok" sanemi said laughing.

"The pan is ready to go in the oven now, Wait were you eating raw cookie dough from that towel!" Sanemi said" NO!" Obanai said obviously lying. "What ever sociopath how long do these cookies need to bake"? Sanemi says as he puts the pan in the oven "the tub said 10 to 12 minutes"  " so let's put it in for ten and if it's not good then we will add two minutes" " sounds good to me!" Obanai said as sanemi set the oven for ten minutes.

Obanai and Sanemi leaned on the wall as they wait for the timer to go of. Sanemi just looked obanai up and down and thought to himself "I could top that" then the timer went of . Obanai was about to go get the cookies when sanemi grabbed his arm. "you go clean the cookie dough off the wall. I'll grab the cookies" "I'll do that in a second ass hole" obanai said as he turned around to go grab the cookies from the oven when sanemi grabbed his arm tighter and pulled obanai closer and said "go. Clean. The. F🦆cking. Raw. Cookie. Dough. Of. The. F🦆cking. wall. Before. I. Beat. Your. Ass." "...o-ok-kay"obanai said.

Obanai grabbed a napkin and walked towards the wall as he cleaned the cookie dough of the wall. Sanemi opened the oven and took out the pan. " Hey obanai the cookies are done!" Sanemi said happily as he set the pan down. Sanemi took one of the cookies of the pan and ate it. "Hmm their good! Obi you want one?" "N-no, i-im g-good." Obanai said standing by the wall. "Really? But you said you wanted one?" Sanemi said eating another cookie. "I-im n-not h-hungry a-any m-more" obanai started to shake as he started to get flashbacks. "Oh okay. Don't eat cookie dough off a towel next time. Let me know if you want one later but for now, More for me!" Sanemi said shoving another cookie in his mouth.

Sanemi walked up to obanai put his hand on his shoulder and said "you done cleaning the cookie dough of the wall babe?" "Y-ya" "good you wanna go back upstairs?" "Y-ya" "ok then let's go." They walked upstairs and went to their bedroom and obanai walked in first and laid on the bed and Sanemi walked in second, he looked at obanai, then back at the door, he closed the door, and locked it, as he walked over to the bed ware obanai was laying and he was hopping, that Sanemi wouldn't do what he knew he was gonna do.

Obanai started to cry as sanemi started to get on top of him. Obanai was powerless. He just laid there and cried as sanemi, the man he loved, had his way with him.