Sister of Superman

Sister of superman is about a demigod daughter of Zeus who ran away with Luke, Thalia and Annabeth. This was made about a year ago and is super cringe. I hope you get a good laugh out of this. 

* - author talking

Regular - Sky talking

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮. 𝓜𝔂 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓢𝓴𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓰𝓸 𝓫𝔂 𝓢𝓴𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂. But like what's with the fancy writing, my dear author? I can't even read my own work! Better! Ok we're good now but continuing where i left off. I'm Sky and I'm a twin. I know what you're thinking, but I don't know my twin. * In the distance : You'll find out later! You need to be patient, young one!* But my dear author who you hear in the background won't tell me who he is, so it's a mystery for now. I also have an older sister but it's the same situation with the author. My mother is Beryl Grace and my father is Zues, thanks to the author for at least telling me that. I didn't know that at the time of the story starting. I was a normal girl with a semi-normal life for the most part. *Butttt that didn't last.* I am a ADHD and dyslexic girl who was labeled "troubled." Then again, I did jump off the skywalk into the grand canyon but like still! I can fly, but still i didn't know it at the time and that's how i figured it out. I had run away from home with my sister when I was 4 but we got separated. She continued with the two other kids we were with, a boy and a girl I think, but I went off on my own when I was about 7. The police got tired of chasing me and putting me in "jail" for the night and me escaping. The reason they would chase me is you wouldn't normally see a 7 year old, who was supposedly dead after her missing person case went cold, so they put me in jail for a couple of nights till they could figure out what to do with me. I never stayed longer than a night so when they caught me for the final time, they sent me off to this stupid school. The Wilderness School, "Where the kids are the animals." I had befriended Piper McLean, who shouldn't be here at all, she's accused but never stole anything, and Leo Valdez, who was here for the same reason I was, because the police didn't want to deal with run-away teens. Piper can be very persuasive and Leo and I are non-stop moving. Anyway that's the jist of our trio. Today since i have to go to this cursed "school", we're going on a field trip to the grand canyon, the good memories that brings. So this brings us to my boring reality. Sitting on a bus for 8 hours and 54 minutes.

About 5 minutes in, I decided to take a nap. When I finally woke up, it had been about 8 hours and 40 minutes. I woke up with my head laying across Leo's shoulder and his head on top of mine. On my other side, Piper sat holding hands with a tall, blonde sleeping boy. She glanced at me, still with Leo's head on mine, and I just shrugged. I sent her a questioning look, about her own guy I didn't seem to know. She just blushed and looked away. *Back to the thing about you and Leo?* Ok ok so me and Leo have been dating for about a 6 month period here, so my dear author thats why hes my personal pillow. Anyway, our class was a class of about 20 or so teenage delinquents. All between the ages of 15 and 16. We were sprawled out in the seats, sleeping, listening to Ipods or talking. The bus rumbled along a bumpy road. Out the windows, desert rolled by under a bright blue sky. I looked back over at Piper and Mr.Mystery boy., and saw the mystery boy was looking pained and Piper worried.

Piper squeezed his hand, "Jason, you ok?" Ok so his name is Jason? That's a nice name, not as good as Skylar though. Leo stirred on my shoulder and snaked his hand onto my thigh.

"Go back to sleep, Leo." I said softly, but enough to let him know I wasn't asking. He instead kissed my check, gently, saying "Not a chance, love". I shook my head, sat up and found myself face to face with "Jason".