Work...

You got home from work it was about half 5, you
decided to cook tea for your boyfriend.

You ended up making him his favourite meal and waited until he got home.

You texted him as it got to around half 8 and you began to fall asleep so you texted him.
"Teas in microwave, it's your favorite Im off to bed I'll see you in a few hours i love you x"

You began to get into bed until suddenly you heard your front door open and slam shut.

"Babe,?" , you called out waiting for a reply but still no answer.

You decided to enter your bedroom until you got pushed on the bed.

Your boyfriend started taking his tie off and his belt plus shirt.

"Undress...", he looked angry but it kind of felt like a blessing so you began to do as he says.

He nodded in approval as you were listening for once and got on top of you pulling the sheets over you both.

He began to kiss down your neck and lips cupping your breast with one hand.

You cupped his face, "Slow down...you need to eat first."

"I will, but I'm hungry for something else first." he began to go down on you sucking your breast then down going inbetween your legs.

He began to eat you out you threw your head back in pleasure as he began to tease your everything with his tongue.

You pulled him back up as he started to kiss you you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He put it in and began to lift one of your legs and kiss it while ramming himself into you.

Your bed ledge began to slam against the thin walls. (Your poor neighbors 🥲)

You began to scream and grip your pillow, covering your mouth as he told you to shush....