Scary Stories...

It was a Saturday morning, you and your friends had
planned to  camp out.

You packed every essential such as your tent a bag full of clothes and loads of food such as strawberries, chocolate , chocolate sauce , sweets, popcorn and Oreos.

You met at the exact address,  excited you parked your car and set up your tent waiting for everyone else to arrive.

You set up your tent and hung up the lights on the pegs when your friend, (Autumn) arrived.

" Heyyyy! IM SO EXCITED." , she jumped into your tent and helped you set up waiting for your friend's boyfriend and crush to arrive.

After a while you set up the food in containers for everyone giving everyone their own individual food.

You and your friend were talking when suddenly.... Cayden ( Your crush), Alex ( Your friend's bf) jumped in and scared you both.

After a while you got a camp set up and started a nice warm fire....

"Soooo, who brought Marshmallows." , I glanced at Autumn who ran to her bag and grabbed giant marshmellows and brought the sticks over.

You guys ate and talked for a while...

Until Cayden interrupted, " Who wants to tell a scary story?"

"Me", Alex shouted pointing at him and bringing Autumn closer, " Right, have any of you heard the evil spirit of Banshee? Well one night a group of teenagers went into the deep forest....

You felt your self getting scared a bit as the story went on talking about the evil spirits as you weren't a fan of this kind of stuff.

Cayden picked up on it and gripped your hand and whispered in your ear, "Calm down, It's not real he tells this every year when we go to camp at this point he recites it." he smiled not letting go of your hand putting you at some sort of ease and making you panick.

As the later it got the rest went to bed except for you and Cayden.

You kept talking and went into a deep conversation  until a large snap in the woods behind you, and some sort of laughing scream.

You started to get goosebumps and stood up looking around and so did Cayden.

"It's probably just an animal." , Cayden said brushing it off noticing how worried you are, "Would you like me to stay with you?"

You nodded and went back to your tent and zipped it up with him inside.

You expected him to just lay the other side until he pulled your waist back into him.

"Is this-" you cut him off by turning around and kissing him "Well, that's okay too!" he laughed and then brushed his hand against your face, pulling you back down to then kiss him.....

You sat on top of him in a riding position and made out with him.

He then flipped you over and lifted your legs up wrapping them around him.....

He slowly went down kissing your neck until your silk pajama top stopped him...

(PART 2?????? ALSO GUYS I MADE A NEW STORY SO PLEASE IF YOU LIKE THESE STORYS GO CHECK OUT IT!!!!)