Drunken kisses....

POV:

You and your boyfriend decided to sneak out and get drunk.

It was exactly 2:30 on a half term night, you and your boyfriend were texting wide away on call. Recently your parents have been pissing you off and you ended up coming with a plan to piss them off even more.

"Come out please....Ive got all the drinks with me..your favourite Jack Daniels...." , you whined to him in a tempted voice.

After 10 minutes of begging and persuading he finally agreed to meet up. You decided to meet half way near the beach.

"Come on i have a spot we can go to!", you said grabbing his hand and running to a field behind the back of the beach which was surrounded by trees and quiet spots inside.

"Princess, slow down i know your excited to drink but you know i have limits on you drinking."

You stuck your tongue out and he gave you a raised brow serious faced look.

"Are you giving me attitude right now?",  he replied grabbing my waist back to him.

"Maybe, what if i am.", you replied to him and pulled yourself back bringing the bottles out your bag plus a 2 litre coke.

He shook his head and let it slide but he knew he wouldn't be as nice next time.

Filling a few plastic bottles you guys began to drink at least  3 each with strong whiskey and coke both of you then finished it with a few shots of vodka.

You began to grab the whole vodka bottle and began chugging it, to your surprise your boyfriend pulled it off you telling you no. You made a groaning noise and jumped on top of him to get it. 

He gripped your waist pushing you down with his arm, you struggled to get out his grip. Instead you pinned him down, his left arm pushed you back and with his right he stood up the alcohol bottle and flipped you over so he was on top.

Gripping your wrists he got closer to your face.

"Stop it.", He said in an agitated voice.

"Make me.", you replied trying to break free.

He gripped tighter and put his knee in between your legs making you gasp and stop in your tracks.

He then smashed his lips against yours, placing your hands in his left hand and he slid his right hand down your body.

You let it happen and kissed back. He undid your jean button and started circling and playing with your clit.

You moaned and he gave you a grinning look to say told you to stop.

He kept going deeper and deeper playing with you until you were soaking.

"Im s...sorry.!", you said angrily as you were mad he took control.

"Say it nicer then ill be nice.", he replied looking at your messed up face.

"Sorry.", you gave him a begging face which made him pull his hand out and give you a kiss on the forehead.

"Good, now come on im taking you home.", he smiled and helped you back to his.

(HI GUYS I WILL BE POSTING MORE STORIES THIS NEXT FEW WEEKS SORRY FOR HOW LAZY IVE BEEN IM TRYING :)) )