𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸

It had been over a week now when Jeno had asked me to be his boyfriend. We hadn't told anyone, except there was Mark and Yuta who already guessed it somehow.

I was over at Jeno's to study, but we were just cuddling on his bed. I was lying on top of him, my head resting on his chest and arms wrapped around him. He was playing with my hair, sometimes leaving soft pecks on my forehead.

"You think we should tell our friends about this?" I asked him and lifted my head to face the boy with a soft look on his face.

"Whenever you're ready, angel." Jeno replied, admiring my face. I blushed a little to the name, even if he had been using it for god knows how long. But it was different now. I gave him a small nod and laid my head back to his warm chest.

We had school tomorrow but I told my mom I would stay over at Jeno's. She wasn't too happy about it but who the hell cares? Obviously not me, and probably not my parents either.

None of our parents knew anything about our relationship. I didn't know if my parents even supported all the gay stuff, but I had a strong guess they don't. However, I do have to tell them at some point. Jeno told me earlier that his parents didn't support any of that 'gay propaganda' and even tried to find a girlfriend for him and take him to church. Not like it had worked, he probably wouldn't be here cuddling with another boy otherwise.

-

I woke up to the alarm clock. Jeno had already got up and was currently walking around the room, trying to find a shirt to wear. I turned to look at him but quickly covered my face that was filled with a red color.

Jeno noticed that I was awake and what I was looking at. Of course he had to take advantage of it. He crawled to the bed, still shirtless and came over me. He leaned in and said:

"Good morning baby."

His morning voice was so low and quiet yet so fucking hot. The older boy placed a soft kiss on my neck before placing himself on top of me and not letting go.

"As much as I love you, we really need to get up for school." I said to him quietly while patting his head and trying to get up. However, he was all relaxed and wasn't planning to let go.

"Please, my love, get up." I begged him. He quickly lifted his head and blushed a little. I smiled at him, kind of proud it was me making him blush this time.

"Please call me that more often." Jeno replied and hesitantly got up. I nodded and also got up to change.

-

We were just leaving his house to go to school. I told my friends not to wait for me today, since I could make my way on my own. Well technically not on my own.

I opened the front door and took a deep breath of the morning breeze, Jeno following me and doing the same. He suddenly grabbed my other hand and interlaced our fingers. He flashed me a smile before starting to walk towards the street.

The walk was calm. There was no sign of other people, just birds chirping and a chilly wind brushing the hair off my face. A little kid's voice did cut out the silence.

"Mom, look! Those two boys are holding hands!" She said to an older woman, pointing at us. I let out a little laugh.

"Yes dear, they are, they probably are a couple." The mother replied to her daughter, who looked confused.

"But how can two boys be a couple?" The little girl tilted her head and turned to look back at us. We both just smiled awkwardly, still holding hands.

"Well, two boys or two girls can be a couple as well as a boy and girl! Gender doesn't really matter, if you love someone you love someone." The woman started explaining while grabbing the girl and walking up to us.