𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅

I woke up the next morning, gladly from my own bed, feeling pretty dizzy and a bit sick. Who thinks it's a good idea to throw a party in the middle of a school week. I slowly sat up and drank the at least two weeks old water from my bedside table to sober up. I had absolutely no memory from last night except I had a lot of fun and alcohol. I was also confused because I had no idea how and when I got home. I decided to take a show before leaving so I would look a bit more decent at school.

I finished taking a shower and went to my room to get dressed. When I looked at myself in the mirror I noticed something that I definitely don't remember. Besides my dark under eyes, I had my neck full of red and purple marks. I quickly checked that I didn't have them anywhere else. Thank god not. But the bigger question is, who made them?

I kept thinking about yesterday while dressing up and trying to remember who I was making out in that dimly lit bedroom, since my mind had started to sober up. Then I remembered.

What the fuck was going on in my mind then?

I was so frustrated and embarrassed. I still had no idea how it had happened and how I managed to get myself in that situation. I didn't even have time to find makeup and cover it up so I just put the hood on and hope that too many wouldn't notice. I took an apple from the kitchen, put my shoes on and left the house quickly.

-

I was already late and didn't even bother going to my first class so I was just waiting for my friends in the school garden and listening to music. I soon felt a playful slap on my back and Donghyuck, Renjun and Jisung appeared next to me.

"Well you look sober don't you. How did I get home yesterday?" I said when they sat down next to me.

"Says you by the way. We dropped you off at 2am so you wouldn't go with a total stranger. And why do you have the hood on bro, cheer up!" Donghyuck replied and removed the hood, revealing all the hickeys on my neck. He stared at them with a disturbed look.

"Damn how far did you guys go?" Renjun jumped to the conversation. What the hell? Did he know?

"He was the last person I expected to see you making out with ." Jisung also stated. Not him too. I quickly pulled the hood back on my head and went all red. Before I even had a chance to say anything, Donghyuck opened his mouth:

"Wait, you guys knew and didn't tell me? And who the fuck was it?"

Renjun looked at Jisung and let out a little giggle.

"It was Jeno." Jisung told him while holding in his laughter. Donghyuck's jaw dropped and he turned to look at me. I had covered my face and literally wanted to scream my lungs out. Out of everyone who was there, it had to be Lee fucking Jeno.

"Fucking hell Na Jaemin, Jeno? The Lee Jeno that has been bullying us for god knows how long? Oh my god, what happened to hating him." Donghyuck started fussing and I told him to shut up so I could finally speak.

"First of all, I was very drunk. In what universe I would do something like that with him if I was actually conscious. Even thinking about him boils my noodles. Gosh, I actually fucking hate him!" I explained, full of embarrassment and anger.

"Hate him or ate him?" Renjun said and started laughing with Jisung.

"And how did you asswipes even know what the hell?" I questioned them and was really close to pushing them to the bush.

"We were trying to find the bathroom and ended up opening the door to the bedroom you were in, getting eaten by that dickhead. You were so into it, your arms wrapped around his neck and god knows what, that we couldn't even recognise you first. Decided to leave you guys there without interrupting whatever was going on." Jisung explained but it felt more like teasing at this point. I kicked him softly on the stomach and gave him a death stare.