𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇

A/N
SORRYY I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS YESTERDAY😭😭 I was on a trip w my fam and totally forgot about this💀 ENJOYY❤️

-

I was back to my old self again. I had gotten my energy back and was already yapping about everything at 8 in the morning.

"You seem energetic today. Did something happen? Is your head suddenly cleared up?" Renjun said when I finally shut my mouth.

"Nothing special." I said and smiled a bit. Obviously I would tell them about what happened, but we would have to make our thing official first. Also I knew what kind of reactions I would be given so it's better to wait for a couple days.

I glanced at the blond boy who was sitting at the back of the class with Mark. He noticed me looking at him so he smiled and I flashed him a smile back, for the first time ever too.

-

Since it was already almost summer and we had just finished our last exams of the year, obviously everyone would go out to celebrate. I heard that most people would go to a specific night club so me and my friends decided to go there too.

We were over at Hyuck's, getting ready for the night out. I decided to wear a white print t-shirt and some leather shorts with it since it was hot outside. I finished off the outfit with some jewelry and black boots.

"Guys, which shirt do I wear?" Renjun rushed to the room with two shirts in his hand. The first one was a black, oversized t-shirt with a heart in the middle and the other one was a tighter t-shirt with stars and rhinestones.

"Bro where did you get that one? And why didn't you tell me, we could've gotten matching ones!" I asked him a bit disappointed and grabbed the tighter shirt from his hand. This might mystically disappear after this night.

"Take this one, maybe you'll find someone nice to talk to." Jisung grinned, pointing at the tighter shirt that I was admiring before giving it back to Renjun. He grabbed it and went to change.

After getting ready for two hours and a little gossip session, we decided to leave since it was already 8:30pm.

-

We arrived at the club, which was already blasting out music. I quickly got out of the car and waited for my friends to do so too. I grabbed the first one of them, which was Jisung, and dragged him inside by almost running.

"Let's go order some drinks and then go find a table to sit in for the night." Hyuck suggested and everyone agreed. We ordered a couple shots and then some bigger drinks for everyone. I grabbed mine and started looking for an available table. I noticed one at the corner of the club and pointed it out to my friends.

We had been sitting down and chatting for a while. Then I noticed four people entering the club. Jeno, Chenle, Mark and Yuta! I waved at them to come sit at our table.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Yuta exclaimed when all of them reached us. I made up some space on the couch where I was sitting with Jisung. Jeno decided to sit down next to me while Chenle took a seat from Jisung's other side.

"Nothing much I guess, how have you been?" I asked him and kept the conversation between the eight of us up. Chenle and Jeno had left to get drinks for themselves but came back very quickly.

"Come on, there's room on the dance floor, let's go!" Renjun claimed and got up. I shrugged my shoulders and followed him to the dance floor. I had no idea how to dance but that's not the point. I was here to have fun and not learn how to dance properly. I noticed everyone else except Yuta and Mark to follow us to the crowd.

"Nana, come here." I heard a voice behind me. I went up to the older boy who shouted for me.

"Wanna dance?" He asked me in a soft but demanding voice. Obviously I couldn't resist when it was Jeno asking. I gave him a small grin and nodded.

Jeno grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to him. I started moving my hips, where his hands rested, to the rhythm. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Even if our bodies were touching and my face wasn't far away from his, I was relaxed. I was getting used to his touch by now.

"You seem energetic again, how so?" He asked after a while.

"I don't know, magic?" I answered, still hanging on his shoulders while glaring at the blond boy.

"Is the magic called Lee Jeno?" He smirked. I just smiled at him, jumping between his dark brown eyes and soft lips. I still resisted myself, just in case.

After dancing for a good time, we decided to go back to the table, while everyone else continued to have fun at the dance floor. Except Yuta and Mark were still on the table but they were clearly a bit tipsy and living in their own bubble.

-

"You look really good today." Jeno said as he sat down. He started fixing my hair that was all messed up. I blushed a little since I didn't receive compliments that often, especially from a hot guy.

"And you're a pretty bad dancer too." Jeno teased and laughed a bit. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him up and down like he was any better.

"Shut up." I punched him playfully while he just glared at me.

"Make me."

He said in a low, really fucking attractive tone. However, I was also a bit tipsy and felt confident. I glanced at him and smirked a little without saying a word.

Bet.

Since it was always him making me blush, it was my turn. I got up and sat down on his lap, facing him while placing my hands on his shoulders. For the first time ever, he actually shut up and turned red. That didn't last for long though, as expected.

"So this is how we're playing?" Jeno muttered. He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body with his strong arms. I tensed up a bit.

Yuta and Mark had come back to the real world and were just looking at us from the other side of the table. Obviously they had no idea what had happened either.

"Since when?" Mark whispered to his boyfriend who was playing with his hair. Yuta shrugged his shoulders and kept messing the younger boy's hair up. He didn't even seem surprised. He really knew me well.

-

We had a really fun night. Eventually, everyone still had to leave and go home. Jeno promised to take me home so I just told the others to go without me. Except it was just Renjun and Donghyuck from our friend group, leaving together back to Renjun's. Jisung had already disappeared with Chenle and Yuta and Mark were just about to leave.

-

We arrived at my house and before I could say bye and get out of the car, Jeno pulled me back.

"There's a high possibility I might be drunk right now and I know you are too, but I really wanted to ask you something." He chuckled. I raised my eyebrow at him, a bit afraid of what he might say.

"You know how much I like you. Like really, really much. I love everything about you. Your laugh, your unique personality, your eyes, literally everything." He kept a small break.

"So, Na Jaemin, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked while glaring at me with a sweet look on his face.

I didn't say a word. I stared at him for a little while, before pulling him into a sudden kiss. It didn't last longer than 10 seconds, but the moment felt like it lasted forever.

"I think that answers your question pretty well." I said while slowly stroking his cheek.

He smiled at me as wide as he could before pulling me into another kiss. I could tell that he was really happy, and I was too.

-

word count: 1384