5. His choice, not their pressure 💫

(Hiiii🥺✨️💗 how are you since last time ? I hope that you are doing better everydays, sending you love 🫂✨️ the next chapter is here and I am really really excited about it 🫠🙂‍↕️🥰🥹 wishing you a good reading 🥺 take care 💗 love you 💗)

Porchay is used to those appointments now. He knows exactly how to show himself and where to get the perfect wigs to hide his identity. In reality, things went down a small amount. After some months without having news, or without being able to find that person, another kind of surprising story took the lead and moved the attention on someone else. Porchay is thankful for this, he is still careful but he can literally walk outside without more worries. 

His only ones are the expressions the gynaecologist would have while looking at him. Before anything, before her words, he can’t feel at ease. He knows that the more months are passing the more discoveries can be made and in his case, it can be the worst ones. 

“Everything looks good to me…in general…” 

“Is it?” Porchay asks, his skin exposed, he got used to this. But never to the coldness of her hands. 

“Yes…for the overall exam…” She explains, making him worry a little. “You can just sit again. I checked everything.”

“Th-thank you…” The boy says, pushing on his arms to be able to sit. He has lost some physical strength but he is also so tired these days. “Tell me…what should I know?” He immediately asks, not letting her try to win time. He knows how she can be now. 

“We're still not here but we need to anticipate…in some months…for the birth, I am not sure, or more like I am convinced but you proved that science isn't always right.” She chuckles. “That you will be able to have your waters break.”

“Wait wait wait…” Porchay is confused. He never had thought that far. “Isn't it how it all begins?” 

“That's the problem. There are no ways for this to happen.”

“So what? Will I just need to collapse for anyone to witness that something is wrong ?” 

“I am scared to say that the pain might be enough for you to realise.” 

“I am sorry but that's not really reassuring…” Porchay sighs, feeling scared. 

“I have no other solution than asking you to be hospitalised one month before the official date.” 

“One month…it's a lot.” Porchay complains at the idea of staying so much time alone in a chamber. 

“I understand this…I am going to do my best for it to be…not too awful. We still have time.” 

Porchay nods. He nods but he doesn’t like this, he wants to not think at all about what will happen in some months. He can't realise. He did the first part, he did get used to being pregnant but this is another step. 

“Doctor…is…I have a question…but…” 

“Tell me…” She says, with a focused face. 

“About…death.”

“Death?” 

“Yes…the risk…of dying…” His heart is shaking.

“I can't really tell…in fact, even for women, the greatest pregnancy can end badly after giving birth or we thought that there might be risk and in the end it goes well. I didn't witness anything making me think that some bigger difficulties are going to fall on you, however even us, we can't just predict everything.”