3. Their acceptance is all he has, all he craves 🫶

(Hiiiii🫠💗✨️ how are you doing ? I am sending so much love to you I hope it creates a soft pillow for your existence to rest a little 🫂✨️ next chapter is here and I am still so so invested in this one 😭💗 hope you will still love it ✨️ take care 💗 love you 💗)

Porchay is anxiously walking through his apartment. He has felt nauseous for the past few days but nothing he can't support.

He even went to work. He peacefully sat behind his desk and did his part as an editor. He just stared at his computer, and focused, focused, focused, as if nothing around mattered. No one asked him anything, no one at all because they had no idea what was going on and he liked it.

He liked it but a part of him was scared, again, of the moment they would know, it would be spread like a rumour, and it might just be known in the whole building. He felt that he has a secret, the one he isn’t ready to just throw in the crowd.

Porchay felt nauseous but it wasn’t that bad. He didn’t know how it would evolve but he was managing it all, he was, until he found in his box mail another attempt of his gynaecologist to reach him, giving him an appointment because she wants to have a conversation with him. He looked at it for a few minutes at work, before closing it. He will answer, he will or not, but he will go there. He will answer but he wants to do something else before. The boy doesn’t want to do it, not at all, he doesn’t want to be asked again about his situation and yet he knows that he needs her, he needs her to stay alive.

He thought about it. Pregnancy can be dangerous for women, even for women pregnancy is something that can turn around their whole life, or end it. He has no idea what he can face in the next few months, he definitely needs them.

And he decided to ask Porsche to come with him for the next time. If he isn’t alone, he might be able to feel less vulnerable and to stand for himself. He is sure that his presence will do wonders.

However, he is walking now through his whole apartment because his Hia is going to come in and his apprehension never left him.

When the door rings, he breathes loudly before opening it. And Porsche is smiling, he hugs him as always and he just has such a smile that Porchay feels bad to have to ruin it with his situation. He will be here for him, and that’s exactly what he fears, to bring a mess in his life.

“Chay…don’t begin with your head…” His brother sighs, sitting on the sofa. “Come here.” He opens his arms and Porchay just sits next to him, taking his brother’s hands in his own.

“Hia…I am sorry…” His heart is heavy.

“Why? I know that…you said you wanted to tell me but…why-why does it look like I will react badly to that news…or are you in danger?”

“Technically no…but a little…” He says, a sad smile appearing on his expression. “I-I just want you to know…that it’s real…what I am going to say is…real and not a mistake…or I hope it can still be a mistake…but-”

“Chay.” Porsche giggles lightly. “You never invented any stories, you never lied to get something, you always talked to me…if you have to say this before talking…it might be a big problem… just tell me okay?” He explains in the calmest voice possible.

“I-I have…a medical…condition…” Porchay begins, his hands playing with his brother’s one. I just…I have a problem…and…” He closes his eyes. “I went to check…” The boy is mostly whispering now. “And I am…pr-pregnant…”

There are no answers, just a long void. No answers and Porchay’s tears are appearing on his face. He keeps his head low, his voice cracking. “Hia…”