Chapter 2 - The Invincible Kyle

Once you turn 18 in this city you either work, go to college or be a fighter. Fighters in this city are called dreamers. "To dream is to think and to think is to dream." That is my philosophy.

Kyle removes his helmet to reveal his face, a wavy messy like middle part hairstyle with his iconic glasses. The small buzzcut looking guy from earlier says "boss where have you been! You have tons of paperwork to do." Being a leader of a gang in this city comes with their fair share of chores such as dealing with finances from small businesses owned in your territory or having to deal with neighboring factions. Kyle then yawns and says that it's been a boring night at the club. (clubs and drinking is legal at 18 in this city) He avoided buzzcut kid's whole complaint. "I had to leave early due to some Claire chumps starting a fight with me. Obviously I won but it ruined the whole mood. Oh look! It's Sam and Dexter, what are you guys doing here at DeadStone?" "What do you mean? You're the one who asked us to come!" "Oh rightttt, I totally forgot about that. You guys are here to talk about being allied with DeadStone.

A random DeadStone member in the crowd yells out "Hey boss, who are these chumps?". I angrily replied "Who are you calling chumps!?" Kyle tries to mediate the tension by telling them that we are childhood friends of his. "These two are from Znyder. That group is just a two man army, they have no other members. Members of DeadStone started laughing at us. Sam and I tend to keep a cool head about this since we're not ones to get angry about a simple remark. Kyle breaks the laughter by saying "there might just be two of them, but they gained my respect" the laughter from the DeadStone members immediately died down. It shows how big of a presence Kyle has on these guys.

Kyle continues "i would like to set up a short sparring match right here with Joseph. I tell him "look, we came here to discuss business with you, not to fight." Kyle replies back "Think of it as an initiation, I wanna see if ya'll are worthy of being allied with DeadStone. I keep personal matters and business matters different, just because you guys are my friends dosen't mean you guys get a pass." You guys can pick between who wants to fight my vice-captain, Joseph. "Wait that small looking kid is your vice captain?" I act surprised by this revelation. "Yup, he may not look like it but he's my right hand man and he's also older than the three of us by a year so make sure you treat him as your senior!" Looks like the buzzcut kid's name is Joseph, his aura doesn't match his physique but he could definitely be a sleeper build, he has gotten the title of vice-captain from Kyle after all. "Boss, are you should you want me to fight deez people? They don't look that strong to me. I can beat their azz in 6 seconds flat" "Joseph don't judge a book by it's cover. You never know what the book has to offer." Sam looks at me, "Dex, you want me to take this one?" When I squared Joseph up, I noticed that he has long arms and has a smaller frame than most fighters around his height. It'll be a tough match for Sam. I decided to take this fight instead, "Nah let me take this one. It's been a while since I fought. I'm trying to get this rust off!" Kyle mentions the rules "Alright, First one to fall or surrender loses, no weapons allowed and low blows and dirty hits are allowed. Most rule sets have these rules but hosts of the territory have full reign of adding/removing rules in their fights.

Looks like the fight is about to start between Joseph and I. Sam would've had a hard time fighting Joseph due to his wing span and speed advantage. Which is why I decided to fight instead since I'm 6 foot 2 ultimately winning the wingspan battle. He might be faster but all I have to do is land one shot. Before the fight starts I let him know that I don't want any bad blood between us "Joseph we may have come off the wrong foot, I hope we can be friends after this." I don't need friends, all I need is my gang! Enough yapping let's start this shii!" Kyle proceeds to start the fight "BEGIN!"

Most fighters in this city are boxer types and it looks like Joseph is no exception. He has his left foot forward and left hand forward, he's a orthodox boxer, a right hander. right handed is the most common stance in boxing since being right handed is obviously extremely common. As I start out in my boxing stance, I put my right foot forward and right hand away from my center of gravity. I show my biggest strength as a fighter. Being a southpaw fighter.