20

EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD
Don't read if you're not comfortable.

Ava-

Walking, walking and walking but feels like I'll melt on the road.

The way I'm going to do something out of the box makes me so anxious that I'm thinking of taking a u-turn and be back to my safe space.

It's even off till next week in college and I would've loved been wrapped in my blanket and taking loads of sleep but why am I going there or what am I going to do?

I'm panicking.

Am I really this horny to get in the cave by myself?

God.

You should've made things easy. I'm not really going to do holy things so I shouldn't remember God but yeah I still need God.

I just hope I don't panick infront of him and try to play it cool.

The way I want to see him underneath his tshirt and pants is not letting me sleep so I took this decision.

Yes, I'll talk.. but after the deed.

I'm so excited and nervous.

I reached his door and contemplating on should I ring the doorbell or run away?

He wouldn't even know I was here.

But he, he's such a sweetheart. The sunflower and the card in my back pockets are there in his defense. I can't go back now.

I put my hand on the button and finally rang the doorbell.

There's no sound, no movements, nothing?

Did I came too early?

As far as I know Jeon Jungkook never stays late in bed.

Then?

Oh God I'm just wearing a bra underneath this jacket and the way my body is prickling heat in nervousness.

He didn't came.

I'm mad now.

I thought he would've came running to open the door seeing me. Yeah he hasn't seen me but still he could've thought about it that it must be me on the door.

I rang the bell again.

But there was no movements for the next few seconds but then the door opened suddenly infront of me revealing a cutest big munchkin.

"Who the fuck is here?"

This is the first time I'm seeing him this out of the place look. He's wearing a black tshirt and shorts. He has such thick thighs God. Okay focus.

His bangs are falling on his eyes and he's still trying to open both of his eyes. Was he sleeping this late?

When he realised that it's me he widened his eyes I know he might be cursing himself in his mind but didn't said a word coz he thinks he's still dreaming. I wanted to laugh at his messy state but I controlled myself.

His gaze fell to my shoes then my legs, knees and thighs. His face says he's probably thinking something like tracing his tongue on my legs.

I felt a little conscious under his gaze coz I've never been looked the way he looks. Those lovable eyes with a hint of mischief oh how I love his eyes on me.

My heart is thumping against my chest coz what I'm going to do next literally needs my heart, mind and soul.

His gaze went to my jacket probably trying to think where he saw this.