17

Ava-

That kiss.

Aaaaaaa.

I'm buzzing.

My body is buzzing with a tingling sensation since his lips touched mine. I couldn't forget how his pink lips took mine in his warm ones and he tasted so sweet.

I'm addicted to him.

It wasn't my first kiss but his lips.

Oh God, oh God.

I need to keep my face straight coz I'm still with him, couldn't show where I lost to him. He'll make fun of me.

After skating for few more minutes we left the place and we're again going to someplace.

He told me it's near but it's been an hour and we are still on roads.

I wanted to sleep this time too but the way my brain was so so excited after the kiss. I'm blushing and giggling and looking total red so I can't sleep.

"We're here"

I looked at his side to find his cheeks still tinted pink.

Oh, feels like I'm not the only one who's body is buzzing with excitement, he's there too.. ummm.. I think it calls for some teasing.

"Why're are you so pink?" He looked at me after parking the car and smiled.

"Just copying you" he said in a teasing tone, didn't knew it would backfire me. I looked at front and tried to change the topic.

"Ahh.. we reached, let's go" I turned and was going to run out but he took my wrist in his and made me sit back in my seat again.

Pulling me closer to his face and my breathe hitched finding his glittery eyes on mine and his lips in between his teeth, a teasing look on his face. I shouldn't have noticed it but I have no reason to ignore it.

"You want to know why my cheeks are pink?"

I blinked and blinked, I should just say no and leave.

"No-"

"Cause I kissed my long time crush-"

He paused and gave me a wide grin.

"Who's the only girl, kept me on my knees for her and I always felt like that's my place-"

"To be on my fucking knees only and only for her"

I think I've gotten more red now. All the butterflies have assembled in one line in my tummy and the way I've unconsciously put my lips under my teeth had him looking at my lips.

I looked ahead and again tried to change the topic, coz my look says I'm flustered and with that smile on his face I can tell that's his favourite look of mine.

"Oh, we've reached" I pulled my hand from his warm grip and got out of the car, this time succeeding and finally breathed easily.

I walked and walked ignoring him, to find only grounds and when I looked at the other side it was filled with flowers and they were purple in colour. I've never seen purple-white flowers like these.

 I've never seen purple-white flowers like these